Ant's Airplanes Tigermoth Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ant's Airplanes Tigermoth Pro

The Tigermoth has had an upgrade:

https://www.antsairplanes.com/tigermothpro.html

One of my all time favourites has come to P3DV4 with new features. Not sure what else is new, but the model is PBR. I jumped on this as soon as I saw it 5 minutes ago.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Just bought the Pro version. It's a gem!

Well just wanted post, this is a great aircraft. Lots of new features on this and engine ware and pre-flights etc. Up there with Wing 42 Vega, and some A2A stuff. Nice job pick this up you will enjoy it.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I purchased this great Tiger yesterday and really enjoy it. Found a couple of small issues but will deal directly with Anthony.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

The older I get the more I like vintage planes... this one seems really well done!

Smile

I went on a joy flight in a Tiger Moth a few years ago at Adelaide Biplanes, based at Aldinga Airfield. What an awesome experience. It was only the second time I had flown, the first being the flight from Melbourne to Adelaide in a 737 a few days earlier. I am going to Aldinga again this Christmas so I need to go up for another joy flight. I also need to try doing a repaint for the Adelaide Biplane's Tiger Moth.

https://adelaidebiplanes.com.au/our-...-moth-biplane/
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Adelaide Biplanes Tiger Moth

I found a few pics I took years ago of the Tiger Moth at Aldinga Airfield:

​What is the red writing just behind baggage door? And is it on both sides?

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

..."ELT rescue" the writing . I bought this too and enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    ..."ELT rescue" the writing . I bought this too and enjoying it.
    Thanks mate.

Cheers
    Pat

it's a beaut'!
    jk2089

jk2090

jk2101

jk2102
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    ​What is the red writing just behind baggage door? And is it on both sides?

ELT inside, Emergency Locator Transmitter...

Not rescue...

This is a real must for me... flown the Moths at Duxford three times now... great fun and a real experience. Seat of the pants at its best. I would recommend flying a Tiger Moth to everyone...

A

Andrew Entwistle
    Germany
    Per Ardua ad Astra

...hmmm its a bit fuzzy when expanded. You could be right ! Thanks and apologies to Pat - I hope you haven't done a paint job :/

Quote Originally Posted by alehead View Post
    This is a real must for me... flown the Moths at Duxford three times now... great fun and a real experience. Seat of the pants at its best. I would recommend flying a Tiger Moth to everyone...
    Andrew Entwistle
    Germany
    I agree, flew this one a while ago, great fun indeed!

jk2229
    jk2227
    jk2225
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Tiger Moths were great for IFR (I follow roads/railways ).

Cheers
    Pat

Blog Entries
    Where can the download for the G-ACDA re-paint be found?

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Where can the download for the G-ACDA re-paint be found?
    Nowhere yet, I haven't had time to finish and upload it. This weekend...

And the paints are already rolling in! Excellent. I am looking forward to the end of the year, when I might actually get to find more than 30 minutes to myself to get this and map my controls to it...

Thanks to Ant for making this in its latest version. It is a steal at the price!

A

Andrew Entwistle
    Germany
    Per Ardua ad Astra

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Nowhere yet, I haven't had time to finish and upload it. This weekend...
    Thanks, Jan, I'll look forward to that.

Regards,
    Ian

Blog Entries
    G-ANFV based at Shempston, a private strip approx 1/2 Mile from RAF Lossiemouth. Sadly the aircraft crashed when returning to Shempston in 2008 and it was decided that the aircraft was beyond economical repair. Thanks fully the two people on board (a US airline pilot and his son) were uninjured.

almost there...
    jk2442

same here:
    jk2441

and this one:
    jk2430

jk2421

uploaded, including two more versions of VH-AZF

jk2483

jk2467

Members who have read this thread: 0