Ant's Airplanes - Tiger Moth Pro

Thread: Ant's Airplanes - Tiger Moth Pro

Yeah, I just discovered this too. I saw it on Simmarkets front page. I am getting it direct from Ant's website though, he has now set that up to make sales through Fastspring or Sendowl.

The Tigermoth was one of my all time favourite addons for FSX. I have never even tried it in P3DV4 though. Stoked to try out the new Pro version.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

The old one works perfectly in P3d.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

This new one is the Pro version with all the bells and whistles for realism.

It really is a fantastic model and flies beautifully.

cheers Chris

The images of the Tiger Moth show a (very) highly detailed rendering, so I downloaded the demo to see what sort of frame rates I'd get. It's FSX-A that I'm running, and my locked frame rate level stayed put. ( Happy experience right on loading the sim....big plus.)

What I've found in an hour of flight is a truly masterful rendering by a true master. Call it a masterpiece if you will, that's my call.

The model looks stunning in FSX, I have to imagine what sort of treat the 64 bit P3D operators are in for.

Good solid flight physics, excellent sounds, off the scale rendering, and more.

Ant's Tiger Moth has always been at the front of my flight-line.

Look's to me like we've just received a new version that should extend itself through many more generations of flight sims, looking,sounding & feeling amazing while doing that "Tiger Moth" thing that it does so well.

Thank you Anthony. (!!!!)

Yess, it's very immersive. It took me about ten minutes of flying the demo to decide to buy it!

Downloading now. Just bought it, loved the old one.
    Sue

I bought Ant's Tiger Moth Pro this morning as soon as I saw it. I have his freeware and others. Ant's freeware was my choice. This new one seems to be better in every way.

Bought it today! What a great addon!

Cees

Icon23

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    Bought it today! What a great addon!
    I admire how long you fought the temptation. For me it was an instant purchase.

Members who have read this thread: 0