Bloch BM 200 Skinpack

Thread: Bloch BM 200 Skinpack

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries

Bloch BM 200 Skinpack

Hi folks, long time since I last uploaded something...
    Due to some haelth problems, I've been 3 weeks locked in a sterile room in an hospital, so I had some time to paint new aircrafts.
    Here comes a first batch with 6 new paints for AF Scrub's FS2004/FSX Bloch 200 French bomber, which can be found on Flightsim.
    In this pack, you will find:

Textures for:

A Bloch MB.200 FAFL (Free French Air Force)

A Bloch MB.200 vichy Air Force in Syria in 1941

A Bloch MB 200 Target Tug used by the French Air Force before WW II

An Aero MB 200 (Czeck built MB 200) used by the Bulgarian Air Force after it was captured after the
    invasion of Czekoslovakia by German Forces.

An Aero MB 200 captured by the Germans and used as transport aircraft by the Luftwaffe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg   02.jpg   03.jpg   04.jpg   05.jpg  

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries

Bloch MB 200 Skinpack (2)

A Bloch MB 200 used by the Republican Air Forces during the Spanish Civil War, although there seems
    to be no real evidence that this aircraft was transfered to Spain by the French government.

A set of various French Bombs and Bombracks, originaly included in Alain Breton's Bloch MB 200.

I also included a converted Model file, an adapted Aircraft file, and a DP file with only the Guns
    and Payloads section, as I don't know how to build a complete DP file. Any volunteer is welcome...

You will need to find Panel, Sound and Air files, the best sources being Oldwheat's re-do of Alain
    Breton's Bloch MB 200, in the Library.

My next uploads will be two sets of textures for Hawker Hinds, ans a pair of B-17 E assembly ships.

François de Bressy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06.jpg  

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries

Bloch MB 200 Skinpack.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - Other

Description: 6 skins for AF Scrub's FS2004/FSX Bloch 200 French bomber, which is on Flightsim.

In this pack, you will find textures for: A Bloch MB.200 FAFL (Free French Air Force).

A Bloch MB.200 vichy Air Force in Syria in 1941.

A Bloch MB 200 Target Tug used by the French Air Force before WW II.

An Aero MB 200 (Czeck built MB 200) used by the Bulgarian Air Force after it was captured after the
    invasion of Czekoslovakia by German Forces.

An Aero MB 200 captured by the Germans and used as transport aircraft by the Luftwaffe.

A Bloch MB 200 used by the Republican Air Forces during the Spanish Civil War, although there seems to be no real evidence that this aircraft was transferred to Spain by the French government.

A set of various French Bombs and bomb racks, originally included in Alain Breton's Bloch MB 200.

I also included a converted Model file, an adapted Aircraft file, and a DP file with only the guns and payloads section, as I don't know how to build a complete DP file. Any volunteer is welcome...

You will need to find Panel, Sound and Air files, the best sources being Oldwheat's re-do of Alain Breton's Bloch MB 200, in the Library.

Good flights to all of you. Comments and questions are welcome.

F. de Bressy

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Bloch MB 200 Skinpack.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Lovely work FDE!

Hi Fde
    Thanks for your new skin.
    They look great.
    I hope you are 'on the mend'.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Members who have read this thread: 0