Aloha

Thread: Aloha

Aloha

Aloha all

Been awhile since I have been here,very busy the last few years with legal matters.

The last time I was here the boat was for sale and I had a buyer but it didn't work out.My daughter talked me into keeping it so we still have it and go sailing.Actually I really didn't want to sell it,to many good times.I still enjoy the open sea and the stars at night.

My daughter is now 16 and sings with me at times.When she gets out of school she wants to become a Marine Biologist,she loves the sea.She also is very athletic and plays softball for the school.

My son is now 9 and likes baseball and basketball.BTW he likes to play CFS2.

I am very proud of my children,they don't just sit home on the computer with social media and games.They get out there and play sports,walk and swim.

As for me I still perform at times playing the piano and singing.Doing the senior citizen and nursing homes is still a joy.
    Over the years we have raised $1.75 million for the WTC survivors over the years and yes every penny went to them.I have fought many years for these people and so glad of the new bill signed to support them.Now I'm trying to get some support to help the Veterans.

I lost my e-mail account 2 years ago,AOL no longer supports desktops.With my new provider I have I can get into my old e-mail.This week was first time I got into them.My Apologies to those from SOH that sent me mail and I never answered.

Hiede

Hello heide

So great to hear from you! I can only imagine the legal web that you have to endure over these past years. Sounds like your daughter has a head that is on straight and knows what she wants. Sounds like you have a great family there.
    THANK YOU for your WTC work and efforts in behalf of our veterans. I hope that your son enjoys Talons work as much as I do.

Aloha! Welcome back, we've missed hearing from you. Thanks for the update. It's good yo know the kids are getting out of the house.

Cheers:

SW07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Icon26

Thanks Hiede for the news, and thank u for come back to this comunity also. I´m glad you keep the Thalon's ship, and your boys enjoy it. I' dont play CFS2 since long time ago, but keep my self tuned in this comunity. Hope to know about u again.
    Cheers
    Mario
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Aloha Hiede!

Welcome back to SOH. Although I'm not a CFS2 guy, I'd like to thank you for your support of veterans and hope that you will do well in your endeavors. Every one of us appreciate everything that people do on our behalf. Best wishes to you and your family, and thanks again!

The Old Master Sergeant

Good to hear from you.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

I'm envious, a beautiful part of the world to sail in.

Members who have read this thread: 1