AVSIM Library problems today?

Thread: AVSIM Library problems today?

AVSIM Library problems today?

I just checked AVSIM library. None of the files are showing as available for download. Anyone else having this problem? NC

Hey, Chief! The server has been having some difficulties for the past few days. Our tech has been redoing the Library files and should be done sometime tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    Hey, Chief! The server has been having some difficulties for the past few days. Our tech has been redoing the Library files and should be done sometime tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Not a inconvenience at all! I am just glad the problem wasn't something wrong on my end! Thanks for the update! NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Not a inconvenience at all! I am just glad the problem wasn't something wrong on my end! Thanks for the update! NC
    Yeah there has been some problems with what happened i just got a dozen plus emails saying that what ive uploaded recently has been lost and could i re upload

Members who have read this thread: 0