Nieuport 28c WWI biplane fighter conversion released!

Thread: Nieuport 28c WWI biplane fighter conversion released!

Icon22 Nieuport 28c WWI biplane fighter conversion released!

uploaded.

The Nieuport 28, developed in France, went in service in March 1918. She was supposed for french and american air troops. Finally France chose the Spad XIII while US forces took the Nieuport 28 as its fighter. The plane was equipped with a rotary engine and reached almost 200 kmh. FSDS 3.5 model for FS2004 by Erwin Welker

CFS2 model conversion, CFS2 air files, and dp by Captain Kurt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Permission from Erwin Welker to convert his Nieuport 28C model from FS2004 to CFS2

Erwin Welker <er_welker@web.de>
    Mon 10/28/2019 7:36 AM
    Hallo Kurt,

Du darfst gerne meine Nieuport 28 auch als konvertiertes CFS2 Modell anbieten, aber ich würde für SOH empfehlen, zusätzlich auch mein original Modell für FS2004/FSX und P3dv3 dort hochzuladen.

MfG

Erwin
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Nieuport 28c WWI biplane fighter.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - World War I

Description: The Nieuport 28, developed in France, went in service in March 1918. She was supposedly for French and American air troops. Finally, France chose the Spad XIII while US forces took the Nieuport 28 as its fighter. The plane was equipped with a rotary engine and reached almost 200 km/h. FSDS 3.5 model for FS2004 by Erwin Welker.

CFS2 model conversion, CFS2 air files, and .dp by Captain Kurt.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Nieuport 28c WWI biplane fighter.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Great looking aircraft.

Thanks for that.

Cheers,

Stuart

Great looking conversion. Thanks Kurt! Something for your USAS ground crews to work on.

Yes, thanks from me also, Capt. I was having a problem with your WW1 personnel in an install I got rid of. Now they install with no problem at all. Nice to have people around the base! I haven't installed that plane yet, but she sure looks fine!

Cheers .... Rick

Thanks very much Captain Kurt!

Thank you! This late-war bird is a great addition.

Thanks all, I'm glad it will get some use.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Members who have read this thread: 0