Martinsville

Thread: Martinsville

Exclamation Martinsville

Crazy truck race!

Even crazier with the tv coverage of the ending. FS1 put up their logo on the screen and switched to Motor Racing Radio for the final two laps, then straight to college football as soon as the race ended.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Even crazier with the tv coverage of the ending. FS1 put up their logo on the screen and switched to Motor Racing Radio for the final two laps, then straight to college football as soon as the race ended.
    I was stream watching the race on the internet and listening to it on NASCAR Radio on Sirius XM....

Icon2

Post Race Actions:
    Looks like Joey can dish it out but he just can't take it.

Joey never changes.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0