Avia 51 Wheels Floats amphib now FSX Native

Thread: Avia 51 Wheels Floats amphib now FSX Native

Avia 51 Wheels Floats amphib now FSX Native

Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thank you sir!

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Thank you very much sir, it's a very nice addition indeed.

SOH-CM-2020
    Thank you Milton

Pete.

Hello,
    Thank's! Cameras for interior missing, am I wrong?
    JMC

Milton, I know it probably wasn't an easy transition for you (going from a solid FS9 background to the "Dark Side", lol), but it's wonderful to see your creations being given new life as FSX Native Aircraft. Thanks for all the hard work and thanks for the new life your beautiful airplanes so richly deserve.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by magoo View Post
    Thank's! Great...
    JMC

Thanks for your hard work, Milton! It's great to see these beauties still flying.
    America never stopped being great.

Milton,
    Thank you so much to bring these beautiful birds back to my flight hangar! Just made some short test flights into P3Dv4.5 without issues (I already had the kedi gauges installed)
    Blue skies and nice flights to all!
    Philippe
    Windows 10 x64, Z170A Gaming Pro Mobo, i7-6700K CPU (no O/C), 32 Gb DDR4 RAM, RTX3060 12Gb, P3D v5 latest edition, mesh Toposim, packs ORBX FTX Global Base + Vector + OpenLC, + Trees HD, ASP3D, ASCA, P3D v6 latest edition, mesh Toposim + TEP, X-Plane 12, simHeaven X-World, M2XP Antarctica

Well....the Avia 51 Trimotor is a shape that I've enjoyed since I was first made aware that it (ever) existed. It's an extreme art-deco shape that makes me think of a flying relative of the Indian Inline-four motorcycles from about 1930 onward.

Thanks for the FSX conversion Milton. It's replaced my high-hour port-overs, and it's a nice feeling to know these models can carry along (if and when) I decide to migrate into the P3D sim.

I was just snooping around the internet to see if any new info about this rare design had popped up since I last looked. This time around, I tripped over something I hadn't noticed previously.

We have the simple/short story about the Avia 51: Three were built and were used for a short while on the Berlin-Prague-Vienna route. Found to be commercially unprofitable, they were sold on to the Estonian government, who in turn, flipped them to a Spanish Republican interest. The story goes that two were lost when the ship they were on was sunk enroute, while the third arrived in Spain to serve for a while, it's fate ultimately unknown.

Simple enough.

However, I came across a Spanish language modeler's forum where they discuss the idea that all three aircraft made it to Spain, and all survived the conflict, although 003 was damaged and dismantled, awaiting repairs.

Museful fiction or speculation based on real local research.

I dunno, but it spurs the imagination. ( Like the missing Avro Arrow..?)

Here's a link. Those who don't read Spanish (like me...) there's always Google translate....worked fine enough for me.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/aero...-51-t4740.html

Thanks for the comments and camera help; sorry, I overlooked that. :-/

With the 56 and 51 done, the Avia 57 will be next for a native FSX transition.

Wrapping up HMS Victory now and it should be out soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2019-oct-26-009.jpg   AF (Medium).jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

SOH-CM-2020
    " …….
    the Avia 57 will be next for a native FSX transition ....... "

Oh Yesssssssssssssss

Pete.

WoW Again!!

Milton and all your team, particularly in this case, the folks from the Czech Republic. Thank you again for a Fantastic Aircraft. With my major interest being in Airliners from the 30's to the 60's, (with Bush Aircraft being a very close second),this is the icing on the cake. I am really looking forward to the next production. You have all made my week!!

Oh Yes! Just found it. Thank you Milton and all originally involved...

Just as I remember it - only better!

-A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails avia 1.jpg   avia 2.jpg   avia 3.jpg  

Thank you, Milton, your planes are always a pleasure to fly and now we can in FSX!!
    Born to Fly

Members who have read this thread: 1