GECKO_FW_190A_EFFECTS_SEPTEMBER_1_2017 in Daiwilletti effec

Thread: GECKO_FW_190A_EFFECTS_SEPTEMBER_1_2017 in Daiwilletti effec

GECKO_FW_190A_EFFECTS_SEPTEMBER_1_2017 in Daiwilletti effec

Combined effects?

David. Just checking if these were already integrated into your combined effects. I don't see them separately in my install but do see some evidence that they may be.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020
    Hi James,

yes those effects should all be there.

NB Majormagee did all the heavy lifting in the combined effects package, testing newer versus defunct versions of hundreds of effects.

NBB for those who are interested, I am spending a bit of time delving into PTO Solomons, and none of Liquidchicken's effects for the Mogami pack, the light cruiser pack, or the generic destroyers, are in the combined effects package AFAIK. Principally you will be missing wake and smoke plume affects from the ships, possibly a bit more.

There is a possibility I will include them in a Solomons campaign pack, with working ship and ground spawns, that I am working on. It makes such a difference flying a boring old anti_ship campaign mission, and being confronted with a wall of flak from Jaycees and Liquidchickens wonderful Japanese ships. One quickly understands how a whole squadron of Devastators could be wiped out in a single attack run on a Japanese battlegroup.

Members who have read this thread: 0