Tsr 2

Thread: Tsr 2

Tsr 2

Sorry to trouble but is there any update to the possibility of a TSR 2 for fsx P3d Please
    thank you

I was briefly involved in an attempt to bring Dave Hanvey's excellent TSR2 model into FSX / P3D format, but I ended up just too busy to continue the work. The model was also built using FSDS 3.5.1, which is now proving too old and cantankerous with which to model effectively - what takes minutes in Blender and similar takes literally hours in FSDS. I've no idea whether Dave and the team continued with the project or not.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    I was briefly involved in an attempt to bring Dave Hanvey's excellent TSR2 model into FSX / P3D format, but I ended up just too busy to continue the work. The model was also built using FSDS 3.5.1, which is now proving too old and cantankerous with which to model effectively - what takes minutes in Blender and similar takes literally hours in FSDS. I've no idea whether Dave and the team continued with the project or not.
    Oh , Myself and I am sure many other will be disappointed to hear that , however I appreciate those who work on these aircraft give their time and effort and sometime it falls by the wayside .
    thank you anyway , hopefully one will come along one day .

Members who have read this thread: 0