Draco Lives!!!

Thread: Draco Lives!!!

Icon2 Draco Lives!!!

AWESOME Draco X!!! Back to work!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Hey TuFun, Well considering what that aircraft looked like after the crash I'd say it's simply amazing what the owner of Draco has accomplished here. I really thought that that plane would never fly again. And yet there it is. The Phoenix has risen! I'm really surprised though that no one has built one for either FS9, FSX or P3D by now.

That was from before the crash. He is currently building an entirely new aircraft that will sort of be "Dracoish" but truly different with a six-cylinder engine and a huge bladed prop used on airboats. He says that he's not interested in speed, but more about how fast from zero to sixty...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

That was from before the crash. He is currently building an entirely new aircraft named "Scrappy" that will sort of be "Dracoish" but truly different with a six-cylinder engine and a huge bladed prop used on airboats. He says that he's not interested in speed, but more about how fast from zero to sixty...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Members who have read this thread: 1