Not able to register on X-Plained website

Thread: Not able to register on X-Plained website

Not able to register on X-Plained website

I found a site called X-Plained. They have a nice looking KNPA NAS Pensacola scenery, but I have to register for the site to obtain it. The contact form does not seem to work, as it simply refreshes, and I have to try again.

Anyone have this scenery, so I won't have to go through this crap? Thanks. Pete

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Web site is run by Angelique Van Campen, a very long time staple in flight simming. She personally approves each site member. It’s a little confusing as she may or not be on hiatus at this time.

when new stuff is posted, not everyday, it’s worth reading. Hope you can get your access soon.

Thanks! I will wait to hear from her. I did find a email address for her, but will wait and see. Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post

Bjoern, thank you for your tip! It may be the same scenery. Not sure, but the preview screenshots look great! NC

Although that KNPA looks nice, for some reason X-Plane will not load it. Popup indicated a problem, and won't work. NC

UPDATE:

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had not downloaded/installed required files needed to work with this scenery. Got it! Looks great, but I think it is a different version, perhaps?

Members who have read this thread: 0