Install problem with Locher/Sarentino Airfield senery

Thread: Install problem with Locher/Sarentino Airfield senery

Install problem with Locher/Sarentino Airfield senery

I am trying to installyour Locher/Sarentino Airfield scenery by vasileios.dimoulas for MS FSX and LMPrepar3D into my P3Dv4.5 and there is one instruction that says "2.Go to your ...\Scenery\World\Texture\ folder and copy the detail1.bmpfile inside the ...\Locher\Texture\ folder."
    I can not find that bmp file inside theLocher/Sarentino Airfield Scenery\Locher\Texture\ folder.
    Is this a mistake, or do I notunderstand the instruction? Also looked in my P3Dscenery\world\texture and it is not there either.
    Can anyone help me?
    Thanks
    Howard

You need to copy the detail1.bmp from the FSX/P3D root Texture folder.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

As Joe said, you need to copy the detail1.bmp file from "\Scenery\World\texture" inside the "Locher\Texture\ folder".

A custom installer could do this automatically but I have not reached that point of knowledge yet...

Joe,
    My P2Dv4.5 does not have that folder in the root texture file.. Maybe I am supposed to install the scenery, then it will show up and I can copy it back then?
    Thanks
    Howard

Quote Originally Posted by flyingboxcar View Post
    Joe,
    My P2Dv4.5 does not have that folder in the root texture file.. Maybe I am supposed to install the scenery, then it will show up and I can copy it back then?
    Thanks Howard
    Sorry it's not in the root Texture folder it is in the root Scenery/World/Texture folder.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Members who have read this thread: 1