Having finally invested in a 'Pro Scanner' I've been working through boxes of slides from way back (mid 1960s) to not quite so way back (mid 1990s) with some pleasing results.
Can't really remember some of the fine details but the Motocross shot was with my first good camera (Canon F-1) and the Albert Park Historic meeting in 1994 almost at the end of life for my last film camera (Canon EOS), the latter finally phased out when Fuji-film and Kodak ceased production.

My youngest brother (closest bike) aboard his Greeves Challenger, a 250cc Villiers powered stroker. Shot on Kodachrome slide film a lifetime ago.

(Sir) Stirling Moss driving one of the few genuine 1959 Cooper Climax T51s at the 1994 Albert Park Historic event, using the EOS and Fujufilm ASA400 (IIRC!), not great but I was shooting between peoples heads at the time and guesstimating intervals.

Same event and my favourite 'Boys Own Racing Car', one of the first Grand Prix cars I ever saw when I was a kid. The Doug Whitford Talbot Lago T26, once again nothing special about the image, I just love the car.