Any Tu-16 fans?(like me?)

Thread: Any Tu-16 fans?(like me?)

Any Tu-16 fans?(like me?)

A gorgeous update to the old Alphasim Tu-16 is now available at Avsim.su.
    Brand new beautiful textures and new 2d and VC panel that is a big leap forward from the original it came with! Flys great too!

Joel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img66096_2.jpg  

AAAAND I'm OFF!!!! Thanks for the H.U.!

Thanks for the heads-up on this, much appreciated. Fantastic update the Alphasim model. Just wish they'd included an English version of the panel ;-)

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Love all the repaints in this version! Also the inclusion of Kelt and Kingfish missiles on the wings of some. (I am curious about the Aeroflot liveried one. I do wish I could alias the VC from this into the Tu-104 that's out there!) The surface detail of the natural metal "77" is much improved and the VC is also better than before! I did have to tweak the [smoke effects] and [default view] though and have added a GPS unit. (Easier to travel between airshows that way!) I will have to work on the spoilers as opening the bomb bay doors pulls you right into the dirt!
    Last edited by Josh Patterson; October 16th, 2019 at 12:24.

Great find HorusJ. The Bear and and this Badger are the typical symbols of the Cold war for me.

Thanks,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by HorusJ View Post
    A gorgeous update to the old Alphasim Tu-16 is now available at Avsim.su.
    Brand new beautiful textures and new 2d and VC panel that is a big leap forward from the original it came with! Flys great too!

Joel
    I have to add that I'm using it in FSX and except for having to tweak the default view to avoid the black bar at the bottom it works just peachy.

Members who have read this thread: 0