Aerosoft Dillingham Installer

Thread: Aerosoft Dillingham Installer

Aerosoft Dillingham Installer

Hello,

A bit of an odd request but I can provide the emails to verify that this is legitimate / above-board. Way back in 2009, I purchased Aerosoft's Dillingham X for FSX from FSPilotShop, which came out around 2007.
    In light of Orbx' recent release of high-def scenery for all of Oahu, and in light of word that the Dillingham product works just fine with minor file modifications in P3Dv4.5 + Orbx Honlolulu, I wanted to reinstall the product.

I do not currently have an installer for this, and am seeking one. Ideally the latest version which I think is 1.01. I have a record from FSPilotshop indicating that the file name may have been "ASD-176" but it could have been anything else based on where one purchased the product. This product is no longer for sale from any shop that I can find.

FSPilot shop is non responsive. Aerosoft said they would send the installer if they have it, but they no longer have it on their servers, and Bill Womack himself also cannot find the installer on his own system (and he's the author of the scenery) but would send it if he could.
    I have a valid Order Number, Date of Purchase, and presumably still valid serial number via an old email from FSPilotShop, but no installer.

Is there anyone that would be willing to send the installer to me? Can Private Message my Email address upon request.

Not looking for a key, a crack, or anything else...this is a previously purchased scenery....I just need the installer, and no outlet right now seems to be able to help me (and my impression is they would if they could).

Again, I can provide copies of correspondence with the above entities (at least Aerosoft and Mr. Womack who responded) as well as copies of my FSPilotshop Invoice (with serial and personal info masked) as evidence that this was indeed purchased years ago.

Any assistance?

Thank you.

I'm certain I still have this Sean. If you can get Bill to email me (he knows who I am and has the address) to confirm he's happy for it to be passed on, we can sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Golding View Post
    I'm certain I still have this Sean. If you can get Bill to email me (he knows who I am and has the address) to confirm he's happy for it to be passed on, we can sort it out.
    Thanks. I just emailed Mr. Womack and referenced your name, and will advise (unless he contacts you directly).

Update: As indicated by PM, he has granted permission (evidence in PM provided). Here's hoping that my key/serial number works since aerosoft is no longer maintaining the file in their holdings. Not sure if that would impact things.

Members who have read this thread: 0