J7W1 Decepticon Ramjet Repaint (FSX/P3D).zip

Thread: J7W1 Decepticon Ramjet Repaint (FSX/P3D).zip

J7W1 Decepticon Ramjet Repaint (FSX/P3D).zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Warbird repaints

Description: This is my take on what Ramjet would look like if he took on the form of a fighter from WWII. The Shinden seems like the perfect fit for such a speed crazed lunatic of a Decepticon.

Repaint for the freeware J7W1 Shinden by Tim "Piglet" Conrad. I also recommend checking out the various texture packs done by goodyzero for this aircraft.

Brought to you by InDeepSchit

Contact me at indeepschit1@gmail.com (if you so desire)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit J7W1 Decepticon Ramjet Repaint (FSX/P3D).zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

GREAT call on this one!! Should follow it up with Dirge! (I like his gold/blue color combo!) Actually I wish Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker repaints would be out for the Milviz F-15 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    GREAT call on this one!! Should follow it up with Dirge! (I like his gold/blue color combo!) Actually I wish Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker repaints would be out for the Milviz F-15 too.
    Hmmm... Piglet's J-21 and XP-56, as well as Milton's Swoose Goose all look like a tempting canvases to paint for more WWII inspired Coneheads. Might try tackling one of those next. And I know what you mean about a severe lack of Seeker repaints for that F-15. It's practically criminal at this point.

Members who have read this thread: 1