ATC 43 South Atlantic Scenery and AI for FSX and P3D.zip

Thread: ATC 43 South Atlantic Scenery and AI for FSX and P3D.zip

ATC 43 South Atlantic Scenery and AI for FSX and P3D.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: This package adds airfield scenery and AI traffic to several bases that the ATC (Air Transport Command) used in WWII. This package is NOT my original work. It was originally done by Glen Duncan (ozbeowulf) for FS2004. I have just upgraded it to work with P3Dv4.

Despite my best efforts, I was unable to contact Mr. Duncan. I hope that he doesn’t mind my reviving his project.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit ATC 43 South Atlantic Scenery and AI for FSX and P3D.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks for doing this. Yes not sure what happened to Glenn. This is a great addon for those interested in the classic era and especially the MATS and Air Transport activity in WW2 and onwards. Glen really did some great work with this and the Ascension Island airport or scenery for example is amazing in the details he put in, airport, static aircraft, moving vehicles, roads and ships and port.

A must have in my view.

I did have the 2004 scenery in FSX already and no major issues but a clean up and rework specifically for FSX is more than welcome always.

Great Stuff

Members who have read this thread: 1