Ants T-28

Thread: Ants T-28

Ants T-28

My Ants T-28 is one of my favorite aircraft (I have a number of Training Command hours in it). Put it into P3Dv4 yesterday. It just sets there - no reaction to power. I did a complete re-install from my backup : v1.0 Same problem. Guess I'm the last guy to find this out.Anyone know a work around - or is this another bird that just won't work in P3Dv4?Best to all,Bill

I just loaded the T28D, the P3Dv4 version, used the quick start method, and it started up just fine. I've never tried
    the full start up method though.

From the T28D Pilot's Handbook:

- Starting the engine. Ensure the battery is on and then right click on the starter button to run the
    auto start procedure. To manually start you will have to read the rest of the manual.

I might add to that, also make sure the fuel selector is set to "On". Did you try the quick start method?

-RobM

Bill, there are some updates for P3D compatibility. You should re-download from your point of purchase to get the latest version. The latest works great in P3D V4.5.

I had the exact same problem some months ago, and realized the T-28 installation archive I had was outdated, and I needed to download the latest version of the plane from the store.

Glad I talked to you guys.I was able to download Version 310 from PC Aviator. Works like a dream again. Many thanks, Bill

Members who have read this thread: 0