Does anyone know how to contact ozbeowulf?

Thread: Does anyone know how to contact ozbeowulf?

Does anyone know how to contact ozbeowulf?

Does anyone know how to contact ozbeowulf? I am updating a scenery package that he uploaded here some time back and would like to share it once I am finished. The email in the readme file is no longer active.

Glen Duncan (ozbeowulf) hasn't logged in here for over 6 years now. I have checked the e-mail address he registered with here at the SOH, but its the same as in his readme file.

He was more active at CalClassics, perhaps somebody there knows his current contact details.

Hopefully this helps a bit,
    Huub

Huub, Thanks I will post over there too.

Unhappy

Seems like he just dropped off the edge of the world in 2013. I guess I will just keep it for myself and not upload it.

Just properly credit him and upload it.

"Wo kein Kläger, da kein Richter."
    (No plaintiff, no judge.)

I agree with Bjoern. When you give him credits in your readme and explain that you did everything within your possibilities to contact him, it don't think there is a problem.
    Unless there is something in the original readme file by ozbeowulf which forbid the use of his work for other freeware. I had a quick look, but as far as I can see the only restriction is that his work has to remain freeware.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks Guys, I will do it that way then. This package adds scenery and AI traffic to several strips that are otherwise just a runway in the sim. I just want to be legal.

Members who have read this thread: 0