UKMIL's BAe Hawk

Thread: UKMIL's BAe Hawk

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

UKMIL's BAe Hawk

UKMIL currently has a BAe Hawk trainer available, presumably for sale, on their website. I say "presumably" because I am not able to obtain a password to enter the website on account of using a free email account, which UKMIL frowns upon and does not allow to be used by prospective members of the site. I'd like very much to check out that Hawk but it's not worth going through the hassle of getting a paid email account for access privileges to one website.

Is there anywhere else where this current Hawk may be available?

Quote Originally Posted by SSI01 View Post
    UKMIL currently has a BAe Hawk trainer available, presumably for sale, on their website. I say "presumably" because I am not able to obtain a password to enter the website on account of using a free email account, which UKMIL frowns upon and does not allow to be used by prospective members of the site. I'd like very much to check out that Hawk but it's not worth going through the hassle of getting a paid email account for access privileges to one website.

Is there anywhere else where this current Hawk may be available?
    As a general rule, UKMIL products are only available from their website. I don't know of anywhere else that would legitimately stock them.

UKMIL products are/were generally freeware.

Dave

I have just downloaded the model, as I am a member. It is freeware as is everything on the site. It is described as BETA so there is more work to be done especially as there is no VC to the cockpit. Externally it is well up to standard as far as I know it is the only Hawk T2 around. The owner of the website (the Gaffer) is very talented but he is a one man band and he also has a job working abroad so time is limited as far as developing projects are concerned. It is not downloaded to any other site.

Regards Paul Day.

The site lost my member login...so it's something else for me to chase up...

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info, everyone. Looks like I'm going to have to pass this one up. Too bad.

Members who have read this thread: 0