As a phenix reborn from his ashes (lol)

Thread: As a phenix reborn from his ashes (lol)

As a phenix reborn from his ashes (lol)

Hi,

While I had abandoned the HN-52 project, to satisfy one of my friends, I updated the HN-52 which is the version built in Spain of the series Nieuport-Delage 622. The cockpit is the estimated one of the Ni-D62 in its ultimate evolution. it is not very realistic for this version but it is pleasant. On the other hand, the engine start procedures are compliant. If you are interested, she is available on the RoyaleFrenchNavy website, section NI-D62 as "HN-52_FSX_P3D".

To refresh memory, some views :

Spanish Air Force prior the civil war

Republican Air Force (civil war), the same :

A nationalist one :

and finally the CV showing checklist on the notepad for the engine start process :

This is an FSX/Gmax model that you can possibly use on P3DV4 by correctly setting the file "aircraft.cfg". Read the "readme.txt" file for that.

JMC

Thanks JMC,

It always a nice surprise when somebody releases an "out of the main stream" model. Especially the French cockpits with their own specific instruments are really something different.

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi Huub,

I am very happy to see that this model is of interest to at least one person (lol) !

Cheers,
    JMC

Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    I am very happy to see that this model is of interest to at least one person (lol) !
    JMC
    Certainly.....the community side of Flightsimming ain't now, what it was when it all first started.

(It's far more dispersed.....)

However, having seen this, I've managed to follow your lead and secure a copy of the Hn.52 to my virtual hanger.

I know from previous releases Gastonj, that this will be top drawer material, and an important addition to my "virtual museum of aviation history."

I'll have time to view & fly tonight or tomorrow, and shall report back.

Cheers, and thanks for your generosity, thew hard work of yourself and your associates.

Wow! Now that there is beautiful work all around.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thank you for your posts, but really, it was a joke to Huub.

However,for those who do not read French, it can be boring to use this model, so these two videos can help you a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y17-9HNS4UE&t=21s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKQ27qbFzM&t=57s

The documentation of the Ni-D62 can also be used for this model because the operation is identical, only the 3D model differs slightly (cooling radiator, no "camera-gun" or wind generator).

JMC

Well now...... just off the coast from Barcelona....

Masterful work. Simply beautiful.

Thank you for sharing this with us, Gastonj.

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ND.62_001.jpg   ND.62_002.jpg   ND.62_005.jpg   ND.62_011.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0