Essex Class Carrier SCB-27 A and SCB-27C Download Ready

Thread: Essex Class Carrier SCB-27 A and SCB-27C Download Ready

Essex Class Carrier SCB-27 A and SCB-27C Download Ready

Essex Class Carrier Modification SCB-27 A and SCB-27C is in the Warbirds Library. Download HERE!! Be patient, once Rami ok's the download it will show up. Shouldn't be to long.
    Last edited by stovall; September 22nd, 2019 at 09:06.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Essex Class Carrier Modification SCB-27 A and SCB-27C is in the Warbirds Library.

Download HERE!!1
    Sorry, I did not find it at the link above ^

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Sorry, I did not find it at the link above ^
    Ditto

Cheers Hooky

Could be Rami hasn't ok'd it yet. Be patient, it works great for me as an administrator. It will be showing up very soon. Great addition.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Could be Rami hasn't ok'd it yet. Be patient, it works great for me as an administrator. It will be showing up very soon. Great addition.
    Got it! Thank you

Got it

Many Thanks

There is a little mistake in the uploaded file.

Two folders called :*SimOuthouse USS Essex Class part1*and*SimOuthouse USS Essex Class part2*will not be nessesary. You can delete them. All files in there are doubles of the normal files. Bag your pardon for this mistake.

greetings
    Klaus

Absolutely great additions to the library. Thank you!

Installation

I want to install this wonderful package properly, but I don't see any instructions as to where the folders need to go. I use P3Dv4, has anyone installed there. Advise?Bill

Yes, using P3Dv4.5 too. Files go in the usual places - key one being simobjects/boats. Then make usual changes to your AICarriers cfg. and you'll see the carriers. Effects file in effects. Didn't really have any trouble or time invovled to get the boats floating and trapping.

Magnificent addition for carrier ops fans - thank you Klaus on great work!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 0