Let L410 new project
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let L410 new project

Let L410 new project

First Let L410 originally developed for FS2004 by the Pannon Wings Design Team of Bence Benedek, Tibor Kokai and Jiri Masnik. After securing permission from Tibor Kokai to convert their work to native FSX, Sim-outhouse members Bluebear and Falcon409 began the process of updating the models to native FSX. Now I joint the team to create base textures and model modifications for the native FSX models and P3Dv4.5. Together with Bluebear we created new native PBR versions of these very nice models too.

This development is on development. WIP. But more than worth to show some new pictures of P3D models.

L-410 UVP-E20: Re-equipped with Walter M601E engines, five-bladed Avia V510 propellers, additional fuel tanks at the wing ends.

L-410 UVP-T: Transport variant of the UVP with larger loading hatch (4.1 ft × 4.8 ft), 5-blade propellers, can transport 6 stretchers as a medical airplane with a medic, or 12 parachutists. It can also carry 2204.62 lbs of cargo containers. Also used as parachute plane.

L-410 UVP: Third series, fundamentally modified. Main changes are a trunk, an extended wingspan by 2.6', Walter M601B engines, a higher horizontal stabilizer. The UVP variants possesses STOL characteristics.

L-410 FG: Aerial photography and version based on L-410UVP. Note, this version has no retracting nose wheel.

Hope you like the new pictures.

Thomas

Great work! This looks like it's going to be a massive improvement for P3Dv4.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

we will have a fifth model. I did a skydiver version of Let L410 UVP with sliding door and skydivers climbing equipment. It is WIP.

The probs are in a right dimension of the plane/cockpit- you can see all working/animations in VC in the outside spinners. I never saw this before. Simply great!

Thomas

Work is going on. Ulrich did a great job with sounds (engine and cockpit). Today I finished paintkit for the bases. To test it, I did the Nature Air TI-BGO of Costa Rica, a nice Let L410 UVP-E2.

And at least I try to cover the mappings on panels, which is not easy to do. This is the very first WIP picture of a more modern style cockpit.

Thomas

Did TI-BGQ, another Nature Air Let.

Silver Air with PBR.

Thomas

Working on two different VC panel styles. First the older black one for UVP and the current modern grey UVP-E20 with western style avionics.

Thomas

Looking very nice -Well done guys . Look forward to it .

Update of vc working. Did a lot of 3D-parts on it. Slowly the grey panel of UVP E-20 becomes realistic!

Nice video of real startup engines of a current russian Let 410 UVP E20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqzS-b6bvE

Hope you like my work.

Thomas

Definitely looking forwards to having this in my hanger! Been waiting for one of these for quite a while now.

Keith.

I have build my first time new repaints

L-410 UVP Brighton City Airways

L-410 UVP-E benair

L-410 UVP-E Susi Air OK-JPR

L-410 UVP-E SummitAir Nepal

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
    I have build my first time new repaints

L-410 UVP-E SummitAir Nepal
    Nice and Good timing with the new aerosoft mt everest and airfields package released a few weeks back

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Nice and Good timing with the new aerosoft mt everest and airfields package released a few weeks back
    Thank you Matt. The new AS LUKLA scenery seems stunning.
    The scenery in this shot is the old version, i think its time to scratch together some money . . .

Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
    Thank you Matt. The new AS LUKLA scenery seems stunning.
    The scenery in this shot is the old version, i think its time to scratch together some money . . .

Ulrich
    definitely a massive improvement

Ulrich, very nice repaints. Hope the repaintkit was helpful.

New Aerosoft Himalaya/Lukla Extreme scenery is my first addon on my new rig. And Matt is right, it is a massive improvement to the older scenery. Also the grey panel for L410 UVP E-20 got a massive improvment. Got a lot of new and more western style gauges (like real) and a a new, more modern glareshield (without handbook etc). It will come in V3, with some new repaints.

Did my first flights with new exterior model of current NG. The NG will get a new glass cockpit, I am working on.

Thomas

Repaint of Let-410NG. OK-NGA is first flying prototype. Now EASA and FAA certified. Model has a longer nose and stronger GE F85-200 engines.

Thomas

Amazing work Thomas! VC and externals look so realistic.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Did some repaint updates to WIP V3 UVP.

Thomas

The project and those paints are looking really great Thomas. Nice work.

Okay, bluebear and me finished today model working on Let-410 PBR for P3DV4.4+. It features

- PBR in all exterior and interior models
    - 2 more models than FSX version
    - New western style grey cockpit with new gauges, systems similar to the older black one
    - New exterior and interior sound system
    - In respect to the original authors we modified nearly all older paintings to PBR.

At least 12 different models with 35 liveries. Two cockpit styles (black and grey ones). IMHO we find a nice balance on authentic shine and unshiny parts within the PBR world.

We have to seperate upload files of package due of massive data. Coming soon.

Thomas

This is looking fantastic! Amazing! Can't wait!!!

Ernst

Thanks to both "convertors/re-creators" (not sure that's an existing English word).

Will check for the uploads to show up.

Gérard

Thanks so much for this extensive project. Going to take awhile just to see what all is here.

I already know it's great fun at Lukla!

cheers,
    steve

Members who have read this thread: 4