Let L410 new project - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let L410 new project

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    In respect on Eds and PWDT authors work on the black panel we decided to leave the black as it was in the FSX version. My plan is to create a complete cockpit update for nearly all versions. With working 3D-switches and a new engines handling with start-up/down etc. I currently switch over to Blender, that needs time and before doing this panel work there are other projects I wish to finish (Soloy Mark 2, H145).

Thomas
    No worries. I'll get lots of use out of the current panels / models.

I saw your post on the H145 - sounds intriguing. Soloy Mk 2? I didn't think that one could get better! I can't imagine how you'll improve it - but I'll happily enjoy any version of that one. It's my favourite modern bush plane model.

I found a little bit of paint (signal red) in the basement.

This repaint shows the Let-410UVP-E20 OK-JRY in the colours of the Polish Border Guard. C/N 193301. Year of construction 2019 with maiden flight on November 11th. The Polish Border Guard already ordered two Let-410UVP-E20 in 2018 to replace the older M-28's. OK-JRY is the current registration of Let-Kunovice. Will be re-registered according to the Polish certification program.

Greetings

Thomas

This repaint and new PWDT L410 PBR model with MSS 6000 radar show Let-410UVPT ES-PLW of Estonia Police and Border Guard. C/N 810726. Built 1981. Formerly 313 of East German Airforce, later in 1990 53-01 operated by LTG65. Was sold to Estonia Border Guard in 1993. Fitted later with ST Airborne Systems MSS 6000 Maritime Surveillance System. It is built for real time monitoring of sea surface activities. Typical missions include general surveillance for protection of economic zones, oil spill tracking, border and ship traffic control, fishery surveillance and SAR missions. Cancelled from Estonian register in 2018. Status of aircraft is unclear.

Is WIP.

Thomas

Maybe L-410 Papuga skin?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Maybe L-410 Papuga skin?
    Yes, the Parrots are looking nice. Yoyo, is actual SP-TPA ok?

Thomas

First shot of PANSA (Polish Air Navigation Services Agency) SP-TBA base paintjob to see, where the journey is headed. Its the famous Papuga/Parrot Yoyo mentioned.

Now ES-PLW has a static FLIR cam pod. Nearly finished.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Yes, the Parrots are looking nice. Yoyo, is actual SP-TPA ok?

Thomas
    L-410 UVP-E 15: SP-TPA and SP-TPB, more pictures You can find from those links, great news btw!

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/SP-TPA
    http://lotnictwo.net.pl/gallery/foto...eg-SP-TPA.html
    http://lotnictwo.net.pl/gallery/foto...eg-SP-TPB.html
    http://airfoto.pl/?module=Photos&act...pe=registry_ph
    http://airfoto.pl/?module=Photos&act...pe=registry_ph
    https://www.planespotters.net/photo/...Agency+-+PANSA
    SP-TPU details (Beechcraft B300 King Air 350):
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/PANSA.AN...=page_internal

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Today we had really bad weather - anyway, good to spend some hours with paintjobs. SP-TBA is nearly finished. ES-PLW has its FLIR cam. Both will get new black panel textures like the grey ones.

Hope you like it.

Thomas

My perhaps last repaints for Let-410 PBR V3. Other projects waiting.

Both repaints show the same Let-410UVP-E16. First SP-KTL in the colors of Sprint Air and 4L-LSA of Vanilla Sky. C/N 902414. Went into service as SP-TXB for Polish Air Rescue in 1990. Was sold 2002 to Silesian Air and reregistered as SP-KTL, later to Sky Express. Sprint Air sold it 2008 and used aircraft as freighter/parcel hauler until 2015 in famous orange color sheme. Was sold to Georgia as UR-LSA for AviaEkspress and later to Serviceair Georgia. In 2016 Vanilla Sky based in Tbilisi-Natakhtari took over this bird and registered it to 4L-LSA. Still in service for passenger flights in Caucasus region.

Availible in Warbirds Library.

Thomas

Thomas

Sorry to derail the perfect thread for a little moment

Did you ever do ( like that Howard) a TiAr Texture (trademark) for Milton's Spartan Executive?
    I use it now in P3DV4.5 and all is good just needs interior and exterior "upgrade" on textures- and yours are usually the perfect starting point

Thread over

Back to a stunning Vanillia LET 410

Roland

Hi Roland, I canīt do the job at the moment. Many other projects are waiting. But I am sure people here will do that. And you a right, Miltons Spartan is a more than worthy work to give it a new live!

Thomas

Thank You for new skins! SP-TPA looks very well! bravo!

Just a quick question, i've noticed the fuel gauges don't seem to work. Is there a fix for this? I have the latest PBR version of this excellent aircraft downloaded from avsim. Installed and flies great, but would like the the fuel gauges to work if possible

HSI and RMI gauges

I just discovered this very nice looking plane and installed into FSX. I think everything is OK except the subject gauges. I've tried about everything I can think of but "no joy". Any tips for bringing them online will be appreciated. Also is there a Master Avionics Switch in the cockpit? I have been using the FSX default key presses to light up the avionics. Best to all, Ken

HSI and RMI gauges

Quote Originally Posted by elsmoko View Post
    I just discovered this very nice looking plane and installed into FSX. I think everything is OK except the subject gauges. I've tried about everything I can think of but "no joy". Any tips for bringing them online will be appreciated. Also is there a Master Avionics Switch in the cockpit? I have been using the FSX default key presses to light up the avionics. Best to all, Ken
    The HSI and RMI function if the FSX default Cessna is loaded first; but only for about 15 minutes. Then they die.
    Also, can't get the AP to function. If anyone has seen this and found a solution please share it with me.
    When tuning to an ILS the needles come alive on the ILS indicator and work great. The GPS works great also after loading the flight plan into FSX manually (via pull down menu etc.)
    Best to all,
    Ken

Members who have read this thread: 4