Let L410 new project - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let L410 new project

Some users noticed problems with interior sounds. We just fixed it on PWDT_L410_V3_PBR_1_base.zip and changed uploaded files.

But you donīt need download massive data of PWDT_L410_V3_PBR_1_base.zip again. Just edit panel.cfg

New entries are:

[Window00]
    gauge41=dsd_p3d_xml_sound_x64!Sound, 2,2,2,2, /L410Sounds/CockpitSounds_L410.ini
    gauge42=L410Sounds!KeyEvent_SND_L410, 0, 0, 1, 0

[Vcockpit01]
    gauge12=dsd_p3d_xml_sound_x64!Sound, 1,1,1,1, /L410Sounds/CockpitSounds_L410.ini
    gauge13=L410Sounds!KeyEvent_SND_L410, 0, 0, 1, 0

Please copy and paste them and all should goes well.

Thomas

What a nice looking bird this is !

What a superb rendition of this model! Thanks to the Dev Team for their work on this!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you here for your kind words.

Today I created a new model of UCP-T PBR with three new repaints. Many people are asking about it.

Thomas

Excellent! Looking forward to doing some Interflug trips around East Germany!

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Thank you here for your kind words.

Today I created a new model of UCP-T PBR with three new repaints. Many people are asking about it.

Thomas

Charter Member 2015

Smaill errors in the Camera Definitions

Hi ,
    Double definitions ….
    Thanks for these.
    Have a nice day
    Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win10/Win11 Pro X64

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Completely missed this, but great work guys!

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Double definitions? Which models, canīt get the glue. Help/eyeopener would be very kind.

Thanks guys

Thomas

We solved cam definitions. Just uploaded FSX Let-410 FSX V2 with new defs. Update with P3Dv4.4+ will come with new VC update I am working on.

Thomas

Some more repaints (and new PBR models) are availible here in Library.

This repaint shows LET-410UVP-E10A OM-HLB of slovakian Seagle Air without tiptanks. C/N 871914. Was used as a skydivers aircraft in Italy between 2001 and 2004.

This repaint shows Let-410UVP-T D-COXF in the colors of Air Straubing. C/N 831107. Air Straubing was a German airline which offered scheduled flights from Straubing to Braunschweig and Linz Austria in 1995. Let-410 and Dornier Do-228 were used, but the flights were unprofitable. This Let-410 was put into service in September 1983 as DDR-SXF for Interflug. After being taken over by Berliner Spezialflug, it was re-registered as D-COXF in 1990 and flew later for Aerotec, Air Straubing and finally for SAPSA in the Dominican Republic.

This repaint shows Let-410UVP Para D-COXB in the colors of Brunswick Skydiving Club Germany. C/N 820924. Formerly DDR-SXB of Interflug, later D-COXB. Then Berliner Spezialflug. In the nineties it was used for a long time as a parachute carriage in Braunschweig/Germany. At the beginning of 2001, the D-COXB went to Magellan Air Service in the Ukraine as UR-MAG for photoparammetric measurements. In 2014, it will have another short rendezvous in Poland as a skydivers aircraft. Since 2015, it has been parked at the Ukrainian airport Poltava International EKHP with this same repaint and is waiting for better times.

This repaint shows LET-410UVP-E20 LZ-CCT of Heli Air Services in the colors of United Nations. C/N 912528. The Bulgarian Heli Air Services uses a lot of Let-410UVP-E20 for UN missions around the world. LZ-CCT is still in service.

This repaint shows LET-410MA RA-67066. C/N 750501. This LET-410MA is actually (2020) the last still airworthy and registered Let-410 in Germany. Lovingly restored in Paderborn Airport PAD in 2018/19, it is waiting for a new buyer or wet lease partner. This Let has 44 years on her back. Used to fly for the Czech Airforce. Rumours out that this aircraft will be used in Germany for skydivers in near future.

Have fun!

Thomas

You looking for a real N-registered Let-410? There were/are none. But there's the Let-420...

This repaint shows Let-420 N420Y of Schutt Aviation. C/N 922729A. The Let-420 is an improved Let-410 variant with more powerful Walter M 601F engines, higher weights and improved performance designed to meet western certification requirements. Only two L420 were build. It first flew on November 10 1993 and was awarded US FAA certification in May 1998. The prototype L-420 OK-XYA came to the Australian International Airshow in 1995, operated by manufacturer LET Kunovice. It was later registered in the USA as N420LW, then N420Y, and returned to Australia in this guise on another demonstration tour in 2000. Schutt Aviation took over N420Y and planned the operation on the Moorabbin - Flinders Island - Tasmania run. In 2001 the aircraft was sold to South Africa as ZS-OSE.

Just uploaded it here to Warbird Library. It is now available.

Have fun

Thomas

First try to do a repaint of famous Skyservice OK-SKY. Love that dark blue base with PBR. WIP.

Thomas

Now OK-SKY is finished and available here soon.

This repaint shows Let-410UVP Para OK-SKY of Sky Service. C/N 851418. Built 1985 this Let started its servce as CCCP-67514 for Uralsk. In 2001 aircraft was transfered to Czech Republic and registered as OK-SKY now wearing its famous paintjob. Status of aircraft is unclear.

Have Fun

Thomas

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much Thomas!

This is fantastic, somewhat rare type, and thrilled to see in the sim. I'm a fan of the Soviet era paint schemes, so I really like the Interflug paint for the UVP. Any plans for anything in that same vein, like this:

https://transport-photo.com/photo/13...flot-USSR.html

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Aero...rbolet/1731502

Thanks again for the lovely project.

dl

Thanks for the fine paintings. Also a painting by Estonian Police and Border Guard (Let L-410UVP) ES-PLW would be great to bring.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8837501

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Thanks so much Thomas!

This is fantastic, somewhat rare type, and thrilled to see in the sim. I'm a fan of the Soviet era paint schemes, so I really like the Interflug paint for the UVP. Any plans for anything in that same vein, like this:

https://transport-photo.com/photo/13...flot-USSR.html

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Aero...rbolet/1731502

Thanks again for the lovely project.

dl

DL, UVP Aeroflot Polar CCCP-67391 and UVP Parachute RA-3131K are inside PBR packs. Perhaps you miss them.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by npk3 View Post
    Thanks for the fine paintings. Also a painting by Estonian Police and Border Guard (Let L-410UVP) ES-PLW would be great to bring.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8837501
    That nice birds needs a new model. It is on the update-list of PBR V2. But no promises.

Thomas

I did two older Let-410UVP Aeroflot PBR repaints from scratch.

What do you think?

Thomas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    I did two older Let-410UVP Aeroflot PBR repaints from scratch.

What do you think?

Thomas
    I love them!!! Although wouldn't the tail flag be the Soviet red flag, and CCCP- registration, if it was flying the Soviet wings logo? Maybe I'm wrong. I'll take anything in that vein, but the CCCP- one you pointed to in yesterday's post with the Soviet flag is what I was after.

That said, a paint on the older engine model (3-blad propeller) would fit that period better, so those last two are ideal in that respect. Bottom line, I'll take anything you do in the CCCP vein.

Thanks again!

dl

Ok, I will upload all 4 repaints in one pack here in Library.

Hope you like them

Thomas

Blog Entries
    Perfect!!

I can't wait to try those - thanks for a great project. Many kind thanks for adding those. Much appreciated.

dl

Repaints are now available - 1.000 thanks to moderators. They do a very, very nice job!

Thomas

Blog Entries
    Hi Thomas - got the CCCP repaints installed - they look superb! I also added the UN paint for the UVP-E, which rounds out the key schemes I was hoping for.

Will the standard (black) panel get a 3D treatment like the grey one? Just curious.

All I have to do is figure out how to get the standard OEM GPS to show up - I'm sure that's explained somewhere. But it's a nice, fairly easy flier. Will get lots of use out of this model.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Will the standard (black) panel get a 3D treatment like the grey one? Just curious.

All I have to do is figure out how to get the standard OEM GPS to show up - I'm sure that's explained somewhere. But it's a nice, fairly easy flier. Will get lots of use out of this model.

Thanks!
    In respect on Eds and PWDT authors work on the black panel we decided to leave the black as it was in the FSX version. My plan is to create a complete cockpit update for nearly all versions. With working 3D-switches and a new engines handling with start-up/down etc. I currently switch over to Blender, that needs time and before doing this panel work there are other projects I wish to finish (Soloy Mark 2, H145).

Thomas

Members who have read this thread: 4