Indiafoxecho TA-4

Thread: Indiafoxecho TA-4

Hybrid View

Indiafoxecho TA-4

Good news on the development front, according to Mr.Cattaneo it appears were going to have this beauty come to FSX at some point ..... one can only hope soon !!

Anybody care to comment on its good looks and performance in P3D V4 ?

Cheers

I flew it in v4 yesterday...another quality product from Dino.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TA-4J VX-4, KNTD.jpg  
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

A quick tip of the hat to Dino Cattaneo for confirming a copy of the TA-4 will be available shortly to us FSXer's. Dino, your continued support of FSX is much apprectiated.

Regards

Packing the Beta version as I write... I had to cut some features from the P3D version and I am trying to optimize it for memory consumption (which is not a concern on P3D...)... hopefully it will still be a good rendition of this aircraft...

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    ... hopefully it will still be a good rendition of this aircraft...
    Of course it will be...it's a Dino...

Certain buy for the SEA theater (with Tacpack & FSCAI)
    I am trying to optimize it for memory consumption
    Please, do. It's critical for Tacpack users.
    My Military Flight Videos :

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    Packing the Beta version as I write... I had to cut some features from the P3D version and I am trying to optimize it for memory consumption (which is not a concern on P3D...)... hopefully it will still be a good rendition of this aircraft...
    It will be, 'cause Dino don't build no junk! (Thanks for bringing it to FSX for us sir!) As and aside, I just got some USS Ranger decals for my 1/48 S-3 Viking because they match the livery you provided and it's my favorite one for that plane! (Except the decal makers believe black is a color in the rainbow so I'll have to fix that to the correct blue!)

For the record... the TA-4 Beta test was super-smooth (basically no new issues detected with respect to the current P3Dv4 build). So (fingers crossed) the package will be released during the weekend.

Members who have read this thread: 1