OFF BHaH...

Thread: OFF BHaH...

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

OFF BHaH...

Who still plays OFF BHaH ? I still play it because my current pc can't play WOFF UE. Still a lot of fun to play as a break from the usual stuff. Love that WWI action.Helps me with my fighting skills. A great one then and it was free.Still have the boxed version.

SOH-CM-2020
    I still have OFF BHAH but don't play it. Simply because my flying skills are not good enough to survive very long - the enamy AI skill and aggression settings seem uniformly high.

What about OFF Phase 2, the old freeware? Have you got that installed, Scott? I've been thinking about installing it again to see what it is like on a much improved computer and monitor. It might be a surprise, just like stock CFS3 is on new equipment.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    I think i do on a DVD somewhere. Like the AI in BHaH. It is the most my current pc can handle. Can't wait till i get my new rig. I want to try WOTR as soon as i can !

Long time fan of OBD here guys. I started with P2 then went onto Phase3 with the H.I.T.R addon and now flying WOFF and WOTR.
    A great dev team and they've performed miracles with the CFS3 engine IMO. Im yet to purchase the new addon but it looks and sounds superb..I also believe that new aircraft are incoming next year. Great times ahead

Members who have read this thread: 0