Flight Replicas Super Cub Quartet.zip

Thread: Flight Replicas Super Cub Quartet.zip

Flight Replicas Super Cub Quartet.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: In these unfathomable and stressful times the whole process of researching, painting and tweaking is just so wonderfully relaxing - I'm amazed it took me so long to find out! As a newish painter there's a risk of going where many have gone before, but UK schemes are often a safe bet.

With that in mind , here are four UK paints for the old Flight Replicas Super Cub - two each for the L-18 and L21. All Mike's Cubs are great for inexperienced painters, with only two external texture sheets and a friendly well-labelled paint kit.

G-BBYB is an L-18c based at Shoreham in Sussex. First registered PH-TMA, 'YB is currently in this nice crimson & cream livery. Photos show all sorts of different shades so I tried to average them out - and I'm quite pleased with the badge on the tail.

G-BVIE is a snow white L-18c with eye-catching rainbow stripes. Built in 1949, 'IE served with Aviation Légère de l'Armée de Terre (French Army Air Corps) and has also been D-EDRB and G-CLIK. The interior side panels have a natty tweed covering, made here from a small copyright-free tweed texture cut & pasted lots of times.

G-ATRG is a PA-150 Super Cub (Modified) and uses the L-21 model. 'RG was built in 1962 and is based at Lasham in Hampshire. I like the smart black & yellow paint and the Lasham Gliding logo - even if many shots don't show it.

Finally, G-OTAN is an L21B built in 1954 and now beautifully restored in the colours (sorry, colors) she wore in USAF service.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Flight Replicas Super Cub Quartet.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Nice paints! Thanks.......

Members who have read this thread: 0