In search of advice ... FSX native Luftwaffe AI

Thread: In search of advice ... FSX native Luftwaffe AI

In search of advice ... FSX native Luftwaffe AI

Hi all,

One of my projects is putting together scenery and AI for some cross-channel combat action in the 1939-1942 time period for FSCAI. It's a fascinating opportunity for air to air and air to ground engagements small enough to not overwhelm a sim, and it's just a period and place interesting to me overall and I think to many others.

I'm a bit at a loss populating the German side of the channel. For various reasons (mainly frame rates and not crashing P3D) I'm looking for FSX native AI models. MAIW has the Allied side covered pretty well, but only the BF-109 and JU-52 for the Axis.

My searches have so far come up with only FS9 models for the rest - JU-87, JU-88, DO-17, FW-200, and HE-111.

Do any of you know an FSX native models (AI or not as long as they are freeware) of the above? (The MV Stuka doesn't count I know it's free but it's not a good AI.)

Thanks!
    Dutch

Luftwaffe AI AC

I am also going to be looking or converting native FSX BF-109, FW-190 and JU-88 aircraft for FSCAI use in Italy 1944 for my 461st BG.

Members who have read this thread: 0