Bombers do NOT show up in CFS3

Thread: Bombers do NOT show up in CFS3

Question Bombers do NOT show up in CFS3

Why do aircraft not show up in CFS3? I got the "Unrecognized Aircraft" message and the aircraft is in the aircraft folder. The aircraft is "avh_us_b-17g-80_003".

did you apply the patches for CFS3? 3.1 and then 3.1a if I remember right? without 3.1a it won't recocnise planes with more than 2 engines...

Question Bombers Do Not Show Up In CFS3

I think both 3.1 and 3.1a patches were installed. Is there any way to check that 3.1a was installed correctly?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Did you add all the AVHistory files needed ? What about engine sounds ?

Quote Originally Posted by renereimann View Post
    I think both 3.1 and 3.1a patches were installed. Is there any way to check that 3.1a was installed correctly?
    The quickest way to check is probably to look at the beginning of the events.xml text file and see if there are entries there for engine controls numbered 1-4.

They are here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum....php?catid=175 if you need to install them again.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

SOH-CM-2020
    One of the updates, I think it is 3.1a, leaves a folder called "Backup" in your install. In it are various files (including at least one cockpit.m3d) all suffixed with ".bak". This will tell you that it is installed correctly.

Members who have read this thread: 0