NAS Oceana

Thread: NAS Oceana

NAS Oceana

Is there a NAS Oceana scenery out there for P3D v4 ?, with so many naval aircraft classic and modern that's called this base home.

No, but i made little modifications for FS2004 NAS Oceana scenery and it works fine, i added photoscenery and removed some terrain files from original and updated scenery bgl models to p3d 4.5 compatible version.

I dont have any permissions to share this my version of this scenery.

Here is screenshot.

Very cool. Would you be willing to describe the steps you used to make it, so that others could try and duplicate your effort?
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Hi

Ok, i removed these BGL files from package.

- All VTPP, VTPL and all exclude files

Then open ADE and use AF2 KNTU Oceana JS elevation info and create new flatten and airport ground poly to KNTU area using SBX, also i made new exclude file with SBX to remove all default buildings from that area(Generic buildings, beacon objects, Windsock etc.

After that open ModelconverterX and convert all object library etc files to P3d V4 compatible version.

I hope this helps, i made also the photo background for scenery using SBX photo, this is optional.

The older "MAIW USN Airliners Part 4" has the JS KNTU scenery for FS9. There is also a conversion tutorial on the MAIW site on how to convert the scenery using ADE and MCX for FSX+.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 1