Rob Richardson Spitfire Mk.24

Thread: Rob Richardson Spitfire Mk.24

Rob Richardson Spitfire Mk.24

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

And she looks and flies very well in P3D4.5.
    Thank you once again Rob.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Kai Tak

Beautiful! The only real operational use was when 16 were sent to Kai Tak (Hong Kong). There are already beautiful Kai-Tak sceneries available from both flytampa and Fly Away simulation. However the F.24's used a non-camouflage paint scheme (see photo on page 492 of "Spitfire - The History"). Any takers for an applicable paint scheme? If this paint scheme was used earlier, please correct me.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Beautiful! The only real operational use was when 16 were sent to Kai Tak (Hong Kong). There are already beautiful Kai-Tak sceneries available from both flytampa and Fly Away simulation. However the F.24's used a non-camouflage paint scheme (see photo on page 492 of "Spitfire - The History"). Any takers for an applicable paint scheme? If this paint scheme was used earlier, please correct me.

Bill
    Something like this? Nearly done just try to play with alpha and specular to make it look better. Nice work of you Mr.Rob hoping to see more spit from you(Mk.XIVe or XIX maybe??). I think they used the camo ones in Hong Kong too. will upload this soon. Cheers!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-12_10-20-28-602.jpg   2019-9-12_10-17-23-738.jpg   2019-9-12_10-20-21-160.jpg  

Wow!

Thanks for doing this. I'm really looking forward to it's release.

Bill

Hi Banktav,

Please post here when you have uploaded your repaint. I don't want to miss it!

Regards,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Hi Banktav,

Please post here when you have uploaded your repaint. I don't want to miss it!

Regards,

Bill
    It is out now in P3D warbird repaint section please report if the provided link is broken. I can't upload via the SOH file uploader. Cheers.

Members who have read this thread: 0