AlphaJet PBR Tests

Thread: AlphaJet PBR Tests

AlphaJet PBR Tests

My first attempts with PBR

For a "first" attempt, that is very pretty. If you want, you can make those panel lines (and rivets) a little more subtle without losing density if you add a levels filter for the height, and then vary the values in the filter until you get the look you want. You can then also vary from indented or extruded lines and go from flush or indented rivets to surface riveting, using the same fill.

Whose alpha jet?
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    For a "first" attempt, that is very pretty. If you want, you can make those panel lines (and rivets) a little more subtle without losing density if you add a levels filter for the height, and then vary the values in the filter until you get the look you want. You can then also vary from indented or extruded lines and go from flush or indented rivets to surface riveting, using the same fill.
    Thanks bazzar, my first attempt was only to prepare the model file for PBR and customize the existing textures.
    I have borrowed a metallic texture from the P3D F-16 and played with the alpha channel texture. The result has surprised me myself. LOL
    I think it's time for me now, to dive deeper in the mistery world of texturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    Whose alpha jet?
    It's the AlphaBleuCiel AlphaJet , which you can find here in the download section, but without PBR textures. It was only a PBR testbed for me.

Members who have read this thread: 0