I'm trying to get Stewart Green's Sopwith "cuckoo" to show up on an install with no errors. I have everything I need in place, except for this wonderful plane. I have it installed on 2 other installs of cfs2 with no problems. those installs are basically one for testing and another before I put anything in my precious main install. When I try it out in the main install I get errors, I'm guessing from the torpedo. Your basic messages (can't find the weapon) where you can click them away and fly the plane to more severe, where you cannot continue. With the messages you can play through, I can see the torpedo and drop it.

In the testing installs everything works and I have the weapon installed as instructed. In the main install, problem starts in the scenedb area. I can put the entries in the scenery file and I will be able to fly with the free flight messages. When the other file is put into the texture area, I get the database message and cannot continue, just get the message over and over again.

I really want this because of the torpedo. I know there are a couple of others, but I think this is the nicest. I believe mission builder is not going to put up with these errors. The dang thing works great everywhere except where I really need it!

Any ideas? The hurricane is almost upon us, it's time to stay off the computers.

Cheers all .... Rick