LH Simulations 10 year Anniversary - 50% Off

Thread: LH Simulations 10 year Anniversary - 50% Off

LH Simulations 10 year Anniversary - 50% Off

LH Simulations, who develop the amazing LHBP Budapest and LHPR Pér and Bőny, are celebrating their 10 year anniversary with a sale of 50% of their products. They also have a heap of excellent freeware on the website. I highly recommend anything this developer has done, as not only are they outstanding quality, but are available at an amazing price even without the 50% off. You can get the products directly from their website (recommended) or from Simmarket.

https://lhsimulations.com/10th-year-anniversary/

https://secure.simmarket.com/specials.php?sgid=499
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

My advice? Do NOT buy this. I made the mistake of purchasing it, based on a couple reviews, but I wish I had not done so. Their website is very hard to navigate, so if you buy it, go through Simmarket. But don't expect a easy installation. I installed it, or tried to. During the process, you enter a registration code, but then (if installing into P3DV4) a popup appears:

It took me a while to locate a actual email for support. The problem is mentioned on their forums, but I couldn't see a actual "fix" listed for it

LHSimulations needs to fix this. NOT good. NC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails budapest (2).jpg  

Sorry to hear this NC. I have never had an issue myself. It has always installed first go and the activation process just occurs once after it has been installed. I assume you were online for the activation to work?
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Here is what happened when I installed the product 2 minutes ago:

It seems there is a problem with your internet connecting with the server NC. The product is fine and installs fine. Frankly I am disappointed you resorted to posting "do not buy this" in red capital letters, as there is nothing wrong with this excellent product.

Well, I don't know what was the problem this morning with the activation. There was nothing wrong with my internet connection. Nothing has changed on my end. I uninstalled/reinstalled several times this morning, and activation did not go through. I just tried it again (no change in my procedure), and this time it activated.

But, unfortunately, even though the activation process went through, I still only see jetways. No buildings. This shouldn't be this difficult. Any from what I have read on their forum, it is not a uncommon problem. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-7_13-9-39-873.jpg  

I have no clue what the problem is. From what I have been reading (and had to dig for this information) is that there is supposed to be a LHBP_objectPlacer64.dll in the Modules directory? Well, it is not there. It is referenced to in their forum, along with a download link that does not work. NC

Well, a happy ending after all. Fortunately I was able to get LHSimulations LHBP scenery to work properly, thanks to their support team. I had brought it to their attention that the LHBP_objectPlacer64.dll file was missing from the scenery package. They emailed me a link with the missing file, where to install it in P3DV4, and to let me know they are recompiling the scenery installer, and uploading to Simmarket asap. I am thankful for their response, and am glad I found the mistake and was able to let them know. It was worth the headache. Very nice scenery! NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-8_13-41-35-136.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0