Creating AI Flight Plans

Thread: Creating AI Flight Plans

Creating AI Flight Plans

I've discovered what looks to be a nice collection of AI aircraft (esp FedEx).

https://kyles-ai-works.com/

These AI's have no MDL files for AI flight planner to work with. http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?folder=aifp

So, I'm wonder if anyone has used any of these AI's and how AI flight plans were created? AI flight planner will detect these AI's but declares no mdls are present.
    I checked and sure enough, no mdls present.

I'm getting nowhere fast with AI flight planner and the AI's (listed above)

They're just repaints of aircraft models that are readily available elsewhere.
    For flight plans check out alpha-india.net.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbiii View Post
    They're just repaints of aircraft models that are readily available elsewhere.
    For flight plans check out alpha-india.net.
    That explains lack of MDL's. That Alpha India requires a registration process + cannot find older AI program compat with P3D V3 or FSX,
    Looks like they are catering to P3D V4.
    Thanks anyway...

AI Flight Plans

A great source for AI Flight Plans for commercial airlines is World Of AI with auto installers. they are downloadable from AVSIM and FLIGHTSIM for FSX and include the proper ai aircraft and repaint texture for each one. Just Google World Of AI.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    A great source for AI Flight Plans for commercial airlines is World Of AI with auto installers. they are downloadable from AVSIM and FLIGHTSIM for FSX and include the proper ai aircraft and repaint texture for each one. Just Google World Of AI.
    Was looking for some FedEx AI's for my FSDT KMEM. WOAI doesn't have any Fedex types. I lucked out and found some AI's with Fedex models at another location.
    Would of been nice to of found some real fltplns as well. Wish I could find some recent schedules for the FedEx traffic.

Thanks

Mountain Air

Mountain Air Cargo flies FedEx feeders with the Cessna C208B Cargo which I have flown with the Carenado version they provide a FEDEX and DHL textures for. If you are familiar with Flightaware.com you can get real flights by entering you airport and then looking at what is arriving and departing from that particular airport.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    Mountain Air Cargo flies FedEx feeders with the Cessna C208B Cargo which I have flown with the Carenado version they provide a FEDEX and DHL textures for. If you are familiar with Flightaware.com you can get real flights by entering you airport and then looking at what is arriving and departing from that particular airport.
    I checked out Flightaware and I remember that site, it give real time flights, orgin/desting and flt# and a/c types. From that I could emulate flight plans.
    I went to Mountain air virtual and not sure I saw any Fedex feeders you mentioned. I think that is a virtual airlines.

Real Airline

Mountain Air Cargo is the real airline not Mountain Air Virtual which probably emulates them I would guess.

http://mtaircargo.com/about/

FedEx?

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0