Howard 250 Trigear - FS9 Only

Thread: Howard 250 Trigear - FS9 Only

Howard 250 Trigear - FS9 Only

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian Props

Description: FS2004 Howard 250 Trigear - Release v1.0

by Milton Shupe and William Ellis, with previous contributions by Tom Falley, Scott Thomas, Ken Mitchell, and Sounds by Nigel Richards. Pilot figures by Jan Visser.

Pkg incl one model, custom panel and gauge setup, custom sounds, custom Flight Model by Tom Falley and Milton Shupe, and two liveries.

Milton Shupe
    August 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Howard 250 Trigear - FS9 Only
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

This project was originally FSX native but by request, we converted it to FS9 as well.

Although the texture mapping was planned and sized for FSX native sized textures, they turned out well in the 1024 size and format.

Wellis attention to detail shows up not only here, but in the FSX native textures, and bump and spec maps.

Thank you Wellis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails inflight2.jpg   parked1 (Large).jpg   parked2.jpg   cockpit day (Large).jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Another WINNER! Thanks Milton and your team for all you do....

Thanks for keeping us FS9 simmers in your heart. My go to bird now. I guess I'll have to find a copy of FSX to enjoy the tail dragger model, but this one is soooo sweet. THANKS!!!

Members who have read this thread: 1