default P3D S70-R/MH-60R

Thread: default P3D S70-R/MH-60R

default P3D S70-R/MH-60R

Started to muck around with the P3D supplied MH helicopters and decided to put some crew in them and Arm them

the textures are a mess inside and out however there are no romeo models out there, im pondering on just the tinkering with external texture as the internals will consume to much time

Looking forward to this, I've been trying to watch the P3D forums to see if anyone has mods for these, at least add crew models. Agree with a need for a Romeo to complete my H-60 fix, I'm running the mods for the Cera.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Looking forward to this, I've been trying to watch the P3D forums to see if anyone has mods for these, at least add crew models. Agree with a need for a Romeo to complete my H-60 fix, I'm running the mods for the Cera.
    Yeah same i have both cera and aerosoft one

Using all the content that comes shipped with p3d im sure theres enough bits and pieces that can fill some basic voids with these models and external shouldnt be to hard if i use the virtavia paint kit, fingers crossed

nup, its not worth my time to paint these models

anyway, heres 2 manned version in the event you want them, just paste the folders into the main uh60 folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0u8x5df2j...H-60S.zip?dl=0

Thanks Matt for looking at these, test flew last night and I see what you mean. I"ll stick with my Cera w/ mods.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 2