LET-410 Uploaded - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LET-410 Uploaded

Looks close enough to the VC....I'll upload it soonish as a separate self-contained 'panel' entry...ie 'panel.2D' in your ac.cfg file....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LET 2D Panel.jpg  

I just finished my base work of UVP-E20 with new materials and textures of exterior.

Thomas

Okay my frenal map and GlobalEnv_AC_Chrome are working also on FG model...

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Okay my frenal map and GlobalEnv_AC_Chrome are working also on FG model...

Thomas
    Absolutely stunning, Thomas !

I love the shiny metallic skins.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Trust me to be blind....didn't realize there are two panels to do...

Edit....I'm on a roll...wasn't as hard as expected...

Edit again....
    What are the odds?....had the wrong 'Manual' on the dashboard....could have led to 'problems'....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LET UVP 2D.jpg   LET UVP 2D.jpg  
    Last edited by Jafo; September 15th, 2019 at 20:55.

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    I just finished my base work of UVP-E20 with new materials and textures of exterior.

Thomas
    Looks marvelous, Thomas !!

Egad....those pilot manuals....looks like there are 4 different versions.... so 4 different 2D panels...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Egad....those pilot manuals....looks like there are 4 different versions.... so 4 different 2D panels...
    Actually only 2: The FG model is only slightly different, the others are all the same (UVP, UVP-T and UVP-E) and all derivatives of the UVP. I wouldn't worry about the manuals. Just use the Jeppesen and be done with it.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Actually only 2: The FG model is only slightly different, the others are all the same (UVP, UVP-T and UVP-E) and all derivatives of the UVP. I wouldn't worry about the manuals. Just use the Jeppesen and be done with it.
    Ah...but think of the dramas when the pilot reaches for the wrong manual....

I've done all 4 versions anyway...simple change of graphic. The issue is more a sensible way of differentiating....probably the simplest is just 4 separate panel folders - named to suit the models...

Needless to say there were 5 versions.....FG ...UVP...UVP-E....UVP-T...and UVP-T Lithuanian.
    Gonna have to finish with this critter and upload them before I find any more...

I did a second one with the basic: L410 UVP-T. It has another basic texture set than UVP E20 - it is another model. I removed the ladder from model. Now it is usable as a parachute plane, too. They are many around until today.

Perhaps it is a little bit hard for FSX users. This is the first picture of native Let L410 UVP-E in P3DV4.5 with PBR. Postbaer sent me yesterday a new model with the PBR-texture set I modified today.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Needless to say there were 5 versions.....FG ...UVP...UVP-E....UVP-T...and UVP-T Lithuanian.
    Gonna have to finish with this critter and upload them before I find any more...
    For the work we did there are 4 versions. . .I didn't consider the Lithuanian livery as a separate version. Was it modified for Military use. . .yes most likely, however as far as the available models are concerned it is just a livery not a different version.

Current System Specs:

For the work we did there are 4 versions. . .I didn't consider the Lithuanian livery as a separate version. Was it modified for Military use. . .yes most likely, however as far as the available models are concerned it is just a livery not a different version.
    Yep...but obviously the VC images in the texture folder had a change....namely that darn flight manual... so for the 2D I'd either have to set a path to the texture folders in the panel.cfg and have people put the different 2D panels in each/all of them....or upload a 5th panel just for the Lithuanian and have people change the panel= line in the Aircraft.cfg instead.
    6 of one and half a dozen of the other....

We've done our part, you do whatever you feel you need to.

Current System Specs:

We've done our part, you do whatever you feel you need to.
    It's all good....you guys did a great job...

Working on Let L410FG, creating new materials and base textures for upgraded models.

Very first WIP picture without reflections of FSXA compiled model...

Thomas

While we all wait for the enhanced graphics for the model from TiAr, I've today uploaded my renditions of 2D Panels for the 410.
    They're high-res and essentially straight copies from the VCs [plural].
    I took a wee liberty with the FG model with the glass nose...so you'll see the ground rushing up at you from bottom/right....not essentially accurate angle of sight, but it's all fun...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LET UVP.jpg   LET FG.jpg  

....and the other 3...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LET UVPE.jpg   LET UVPT.jpg   LET UVPT-Lith.jpg  

First thank you Jafo for you great work.

All four exterior models are nearly finished. They will come with two versions: first FSX with reflexions via GlobalEnv_AC_Chrome. You can control reflexions via alpha of L410_fuse.dds. Yery easy to repaint.

Second native P3Dv4.5 with PBR. There you have to repaint the metallic textures, too. But this is also easily done, if you look to the alphas.

And now we have a fifth model. I did a skydiver version of UVP with 3-blades. It is WIP. Picture shows PBP of P3D4.5.

If you want to see all models with PBR, look to P3D forum.

Thomas

After releasing the P3DV4.4+ PBR exterior and interior models of the LET with a new western style grey panel and two more models (NG and UVP Skydiver), Bluebaer and me still working on FSX update, with all the new stuff. We created 20 new liveries for these very nice models. At least, it was not possible to mix PBR and FSX releated versions to avoid conflicts of the users, so we decided to clearly seperate both versions.

Stay tuned.

Thomas

Thanks to you and Ulrich for the work you've done. . .it is spectacular.

Current System Specs:

Now the LET-410 FSX V2 is just finished and on final. Two models LET-410NG and LET-410UVP Skydiving are completly new builds. You will get 20 new repaints, at least 6 different LET-410 variants and one new grey cockpit style with modern western avionics.

Thomas

Thomas, that looks awesome! The Pyrlandia Boogie is my favorite. NC

Beautiful Job Thomas and Bluebear. Thanks for the hard work. I'll send a package off to Tokai as well. I'm sure he'll be thrilled with what you've done.

Current System Specs:

Members who have read this thread: 2