LET-410 Uploaded
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LET-410 Uploaded

LET-410 Uploaded

As soon as Rami is able to get to it, it will be available for download. Thanks again to Tibor Kokai for his kind permission to move forward with the Native FSX Conversion and Bluebear for his excellent work in putting the 4 variants through the complex task of converting each one. Hope everyone enjoys the results.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Very much looking forward to utilizing it! Thanks to all involved for the work and seeing this to completion.

Thank you Ed, for this scenery! I installed it in P3DV4. The only Orbx addon I currently have installed is their HD Buildings. Any idea what I can to fix this runway issue? Also, there is a building at the end of the runway. Maybe the Orbx addon is the reason? Thanks, Pete

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-1_8-15-12-86.jpg   2019-9-1_8-18-42-768.jpg  

This is that airport (100 Aker Wood-TN41) in P3D_V4.4:

LET_410-2019-sep-1-002 by Ed Wells, on Flickr

Not sure why yours looks like that Pete. I run Orbx Global Basic and Global Vector. Yours shows no autogen vegetation or buildings. . .all of that is contained in the scenery and texture folders. . .as long as you just activated it in your scenery library and it's above any other addon scenery mesh or any other addon airports that are in that immediate area (none that I can see), it should be fine.
    Last edited by falcon409; September 1st, 2019 at 07:25.

Current System Specs:

Thanks Ed. I just need to reinstall Orbx Global & Vector. That should fix it. I'll report back! Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Thanks Ed. I just need to reinstall Orbx Global & Vector. That should fix it. I'll report back! Pete
    Hopefully it does Pete but what you show in your pics doesn't look like anything that installing those two would help. The missing trees are in the texture folder listed as *.agn files and all the buildings are found in the "Airport_Buildings_AP.bgl" file. Did you leave the scenery folder intact and just activate it or did you move files around a bit?

Current System Specs:

Hi, there might be conflict with your ORBX and Falcon scenery files. I disabled ABT_TN41.bgl and all other files that might conflict with Falcon scenery. All works pretty fine, i also have ORBX Vector and landclasses installed. If you reinstall Vector, the all ORBX files that contains that TN41 area will be there again and make conflict with Falcons scenery. So be sure, there is no other TN41 bgl files installed and in use in P3d folders.

Here is screenshot from my P3D sim:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-1_16-53-14-390.jpg  

Thanks Ed and Ulrich! What a nice surprise! And the L410 is workable also in P3Dv4.5. After a short flight: really nice convertion with alot of models good and frameratefriendly VC.

Is it an open project? I could do some work in Cockpit and Exterior (materials, textures, details etc.).

Thomas

All ok! Uninstalled Pooh Bear airport and reinstalled. All is great! NC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-1_16-16-42-922.jpg   2019-9-1_16-17-20-709.jpg   2019-9-1_16-18-18-65.jpg   2019-9-1_16-18-29-302.jpg  

What a great model, thanks Ed and Ulrich! I love the early model where the front wheel does not retract, pretty unique. I fully expected the book to go flying as I maneuvered.

I only have one issue, note the artificial horizon gauge in the center of the console, it does not seam to move, note how I am in a pretty steep bank but its still centered. Is there something I have to do to un-gage it? I am using P3D v4.5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-2_8-47-41-689.jpg  
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

The two switches on the panel to the right of that gauge. . .click those and I believe that uncages the gauge.

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Thanks Ed and Ulrich! What a nice surprise! And the L410 is workable also in P3Dv4.5. After a short flight: really nice convertion with alot of models good and frameratefriendly VC.

Is it an open project? I could do some work in Cockpit and Exterior (materials, textures, details etc.).

Thomas
    Thanks Thomas, glad you like the new Lets.
    I personly would be happy about some more touches for the Lets.
    Some bump and spec textures or some new paintings perhaps.
    I saw, that the german airforce had used also some L-410 in the past ,
    but Ed has startet the project and has to give his okay.
    Let's see what he thinks about it.

Thanks Ed and Ulrich! What a nice surprise! And the L410 is workable also in P3Dv4.5. After a short flight: really nice conversion with a lot of models good and framerate friendly VC.
    Thomas
    Thomas that would be fine. I did what I had the ability to do in the VC but your talents go well beyond that so whenever you want to tackle the 410, feel free to do so.

Current System Specs:

Thank you. I am sure I can do some improvements with respect of your and the original authors work. I will start with a new paintkit with spec and bump of exterior textures. Than I could do some coding work with the missing 3D knops and switches and some mods of cockpit. We will see.

I did a real flight as passenger with a Silver Air L-410UVP-E20 some years ago in Italy. I enjoyed the flight very much. This is my intension.

Thomas

Since the initial release here on Sim-Outhouse the LET-410 has a gone over 1100 downloads total for all three download sites. It has also been uploaded to Simviation and Flightsim.com. Not bad!!

Current System Specs:

Here you see the potential of this bird. This is the very first picture on my way doing bump textures of exterior (fuselage) and a lot of more modifications...

Thomas

Work is going on. Did a lot of basics with reflections and new base textures.

I appreciate the work you're doing Thomas. I heard from Tibor (I had sent him the full package to explore). He was very pleased with what we had done and so I would imagine he'll be very interested in your progress as well. He did mention that he felt the liveries really needed to be updated to 4096 textures and I have to agree. The original textures have seen better days and due to the small texture sizes really lack detail. That might be something that one of our "House artists" could take on as time permits and separate from your work so that when you've completed the work you feel it needs the liveries won't hold up the release. Just a thought.

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I appreciate the work you're doing Thomas. I heard from Tibor (I had sent him the full package to explore). He was very pleased with what we had done and so I would imagine he'll be very interested in your progress as well. He did mention that he felt the liveries really needed to be updated to 4096 textures and I have to agree. The original textures have seen better days and due to the small texture sizes really lack detail. That might be something that one of our "House artists" could take on as time permits and separate from your work so that when you've completed the work you feel it needs the liveries won't hold up the release. Just a thought.
    Yes Ed, really good idea. I will finishing base repaintkit with 4096 with layers and share it with the team. I need it for model modifications with specs and bumps.

Thomas

Fuselage texture now with 4096 and bumps... Overall it is a very nice model also in P3Dv4.5. But needs a lot of work with materials and textures.

Thomas

Great job, Thomas. The bump textures looking great.
    I really looking forward, how it will look like when its finished.
    @ ED
    Great to hear that Tibor is pleased with our work and i think he will
    be even more pleased when Thomas has done his work.
    BTW, she has meanwhile more than 1700 downloads.

Ulrich

Fuselage texture now with 4096 and bumps... Overall it is a very nice model also in P3Dv4.5. But needs a lot of work with materials and textures.

Thomas
    Looking pretty darn good...

I've screen-grabbed the VC and made a 2D widescreen panel using existing gauges [except the one that wasn't there - Altimeter bottom left - added that myself]....for those for whom VCs give them vertigo [or something]...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LET 2D.jpg  

Really, REALLY looking great!!! NC

Specs are needed. Will do it tomorrow.

Thomas

Members who have read this thread: 2