LET-410 Uploaded

Thread: LET-410 Uploaded

Hybrid View

LET-410 Uploaded

As soon as Rami is able to get to it, it will be available for download. Thanks again to Tibor Kokai for his kind permission to move forward with the Native FSX Conversion and Bluebear for his excellent work in putting the 4 variants through the complex task of converting each one. Hope everyone enjoys the results.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Very much looking forward to utilizing it! Thanks to all involved for the work and seeing this to completion.

Thank you Ed, for this scenery! I installed it in P3DV4. The only Orbx addon I currently have installed is their HD Buildings. Any idea what I can to fix this runway issue? Also, there is a building at the end of the runway. Maybe the Orbx addon is the reason? Thanks, Pete

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-1_8-15-12-86.jpg   2019-9-1_8-18-42-768.jpg  

This is that airport (100 Aker Wood-TN41) in P3D_V4.4:

LET_410-2019-sep-1-002 by Ed Wells, on Flickr

Not sure why yours looks like that Pete. I run Orbx Global Basic and Global Vector. Yours shows no autogen vegetation or buildings. . .all of that is contained in the scenery and texture folders. . .as long as you just activated it in your scenery library and it's above any other addon scenery mesh or any other addon airports that are in that immediate area (none that I can see), it should be fine.
    Last edited by falcon409; September 1st, 2019 at 07:25.

Current System Specs:

Thanks Ed. I just need to reinstall Orbx Global & Vector. That should fix it. I'll report back! Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Thanks Ed. I just need to reinstall Orbx Global & Vector. That should fix it. I'll report back! Pete
    Hopefully it does Pete but what you show in your pics doesn't look like anything that installing those two would help. The missing trees are in the texture folder listed as *.agn files and all the buildings are found in the "Airport_Buildings_AP.bgl" file. Did you leave the scenery folder intact and just activate it or did you move files around a bit?

Current System Specs:

Members who have read this thread: 1