Virtavia F7U Cutlass textures.zip

Thread: Virtavia F7U Cutlass textures.zip

Virtavia F7U Cutlass textures.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Cold War

Description: VF-124 (Hancock prior to SCB-125), VA-83 (Intrepid prior to SCB-125), and VA-212 (Bonnie Dick following SCB-125)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Virtavia F7U Cutlass textures.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by navy81 View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Cold War

Description: VF-124 (Hancock prior to SCB-125), VA-83 (Intrepid prior to SCB-125), and VA-212 (Bonnie Dick following SCB-125)
    Somewhat surprisingly, the current FS2004/FSX version of this Virtavia product works in P3D4!! A nice looking / flying model that is somewhat dated but a great value. These addon textures are a welcome addition.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! The Cutlass flew with some nice colors, but Virtavia saddled their model with a ho-hum scheme! Repaints are scarce for this and I've only found two bare metal schemes (my favorite). One for a ship from Point Magu and one from VX-4 with the orange Sparrows and I think these two were also yours. (VX-4 had one of the coolest schemes the Cutlass wore IMHO.) (I think these two were also yours.) I also like the blue stripes on VC-3's natural metal aircraft.

Members who have read this thread: 1