A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - General Military repaints

Description: Hello!

This...as it is written in the title, the livery bundle of "Krila Oluje" Display Team for the IRIS Pro Training Series PC-9A (yes, I know, "Krila Oluje" uses the M version...but the only outside change is the tail)

This livery bundle can be used with the FSX AND P3D version of IRIS Pro PC-9A aircraft.

WARNING!!! This is the v0.1 of the bundle. By that, I mean that there are still changes and improvements to be made. For example:

- the tail hasn't been made due to my skill level with Photoshop and repaint making...and since this is my first time making a livery/repaint for this aircraft, and thanks to the difficulty of making stripes across the tail due to the special kind of paintkit this aircraft has, I left it as a WIP and will be my biggest priority when releasing the second or final version of the bundle.

- if you have an eye for detail, you'll see this repaint isn't the best. Although everything looks nice, there are still some imperfections to be corrected. For example, the totally blurry logos above the aircraft number on the fuselage in the 059 livery. Reason is of course...the logos are very hard to find on the internet and even harder to find them IRL (I think?)

- the font of the numbers is obviously incorrect.

All of these "issues" will be corrected/fixed in the final version.

Enjoy and Happy Flying!

P.S. - also, if somebody has experience making IRIS Pro PC-9A liveries, I would love to talk with you and maybe you can help me fix these issues.(well...the tail, not finding the logos)

Thanks in advance!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit IRIS Pro Training Series PC-9A "Krila Oluje" Display Team Livery Bundle v0.1.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.