Odd issue cropped up today.

Thread: Odd issue cropped up today.

Odd issue cropped up today.

An odd thing happened to my install of P3Dv4.5 today and I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this before. For some reason, all of the radio pop up panels in the aircraft in my add-on's folder are blank, as well as the radio readouts on the 3D gauges. I haven't checked if any of the planes in the default (root) folder have the same issue as I'm currently flying. The only change I've made to my installation since yesterday has been installing and activating FSUIPC. Puzzling.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Unsure exactly what happened, but I ended up having to do a complete re-install of P3D. Something went wonky in the innards of my system so I decided to bite the bullet and do a complete flush of the SSD I have the sim installed on. PITA but I've been doing this long enough that I don't let it upset me.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Members who have read this thread: 0