Milviz T-38A Redux
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Milviz T-38A Redux

  1. #1

    Milviz T-38A Redux

    Milviz are working on a PBR redux of the T-38A ADV -- for P3Dv4.5 and above only. See here.

    Dave

  2. #2
    I'll be interested to hear what users think of it's ADV FDE when this is released.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!


  3. #3
    Its out. @odourboy did you get your problems resolved on the T-38C?
    -JB

  4. #4
    Oops, thought the release was still pending. My problem with the T-38C (sticky brakes) was resolved with the last update. Thanks!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by odourboy View Post
    Oops, thought the release was still pending. My problem with the T-38C (sticky brakes) was resolved with the last update. Thanks!
    Should be identical in behaviour to the T-38C (higher top speed/lower acceleration and turn performance due to different intakes compared to the non PMP version). Same ADV code base and systems interface.
    -JB

  6. #6
    Does anyone know if the PBR treatment these new models are getting make older paints incompatible? Hoping not.

    Kent

  7. #7
    According to the FSElite stream you should still be able to use those.
    -JB

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Does anyone know if the PBR treatment these new models are getting make older paints incompatible? Hoping not.

    Kent
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    According to the FSElite stream you should still be able to use those.
    Some of the older skins can be used -- with a little renaming.

    Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-8-26_9-10-20-503.jpg  

  9. #9
    It looks great. I just picked mine up. I was only considering it, but with a very generous discount of more than 50% off becasue I own the original T-38A (purchased in 2012) and the T-38C, I grabbed it straight away. As I say I was only considering it, mainly because I also have the F-5 in DCS World and the above mentioned T-38s already, so how many versions of the same aircraft do I need? Another one apparently .

    Another thing that convinced me was the fact I was flying the F-100D in VR in P3DV3 the other night, and that plane is just so awesome. It was the first time I had flown it in VR, and what an experience!
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post

    Another thing that convinced me was the fact I was flying the F-100D in VR in P3DV3 the other night, and that plane is just so awesome. It was the first time I had flown it in VR, and what an experience!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!


Members who have read this thread: 124

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •