MJ C-47 Texture Basepak update for Prepar3D V4 ?

Thread: MJ C-47 Texture Basepak update for Prepar3D V4 ?

Question MJ C-47 Texture Basepak update for Prepar3D V4 ?

After updating my own copy of ManFreds C47, I noticed it comes with limited liveries, I liked the previous ones from V2 where it had more neutral liveries like blank metal, weathered as preference but there was about 13 in total variants. Who is able to update them as well?

I have, at the moment, 188 texture zips for the V3 version. Gordon Madison, (g.madison5250 here at SOH) has done a lot of skins for it, including a weathered bare skin version. "Douglas_C-47_V3_Oldskin.zip" If you search the Warbirds Library for username g.madison5250 and search for text "Douglas_C-47_V3.12_VVC" you will come up with most of Gordon's work on this excellent aircraft.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    I have, at the moment, 188 texture zips for the V3 version. Gordon Madison, (g.madison5250 here at SOH) has done a lot of skins for it, including a weathered bare skin version. "Douglas_C-47_V3_Oldskin.zip" If you search the Warbirds Library for username g.madison5250 and search for text "Douglas_C-47_V3.12_VVC" you will come up with most of Gordon's work on this excellent aircraft.
    Ok, thanks for the info, will look for him now that I know two

Members who have read this thread: 0