Help fixing UIVER team's DC2

Thread: Help fixing UIVER team's DC2

Help fixing UIVER team's DC2

Call me old but I just this year found out that ManFred has that sweet toy C47 updated it's payware quality!! I can't belive it. The sound feedback, speaking to you and everything So I thought of the DC2 by UIVER team. Have still from FSX days, it's got problems now, sounds is messed up like the C47. Tried to contact UIVER team but their website is good as gone. Don't suppose Fred is feeling lucky and could do a update for this DC2 as well? Maybe introduce the voice feedback scripting as well, would be willing to donate in exchange. Really keen to have the DC2 working again. Possibly more than just sounds on it are faulty. If you purchased UIVER team's dc2 dig up again and post something here about it

Works fine for me in P3D 3, haven't tried in in P3D 4. I assume the 32 bit dll's in the panel file would need to be changed to 64 bit.
    Sue

Works for me in P3Dv4. No problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Works fine for me in P3D 3, haven't tried in in P3D 4. I assume the 32 bit dll's in the panel file would need to be changed to 64 bit.
    Sue
    Yeah that's what needs fixing mainly, how do i do this? I don't have the click sounds or window opening sound, everything is installed in the right folder on the other hand but only a handful of sounds are working

Members who have read this thread: 0