Grumman S2Turbo Military Version - FSX Native

Thread: Grumman S2Turbo Military Version - FSX Native

Grumman S2Turbo Military Version - FSX Native

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: Grumman S2Turbo Military Version - FSX Native

by Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, Tom Fliger, Nigel Richards, Rachel Whiteford, Dave Stewart and Jan Visser.

This Grumman Tracker S2T(urbo), Marsh Conversion for Military use, features Functional VC model included, includes one Aircraft with

two liveries, authentic custom sounds, and custom panels with aircraft specific gauges, and beautifully crafted exterior textures.
    Bump and Spec maps supported although not added.

Tested in FSX Accel only. May need tailhook tweaks although it caught a wire fine for me.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Grumman S2Turbo Military Version - FSX Native
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

A few more screen shots ... one good and one bad carrier landing. LOL

This is the original FS9 and FSX portover converted to FSX native SDK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2019-aug-23-006.jpg   ms-2019-aug-23-013 (Large).jpg   ms-2019-aug-23-007 (Large).jpg   ms-2019-aug-23-008 (Large).jpg   ms-2019-aug-23-015 (Large).jpg  
    Last edited by Milton Shupe; August 23rd, 2019 at 09:57.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Sooooo happy to see this converted to native format <3

Quote Originally Posted by OzWookiee View Post
    Sooooo happy to see this converted to native format <3

Thank you Sir; happy that the efforts are appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2019-aug-18-001.jpg   ms-2019-aug-18-004.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Yet another favorite makes it! Thanks for the effort indeed!

I'm an absolute slut for turbine conversions, so I'm elated that this works flawlessly in P4D! I did a bit of tinkering and now the aircraft has a bump map (courtesy of the native S2F-3, minus the nacelles which I threw together) with both paints receiving their own spec maps. Couldn't be happier with the results! Milton, my hat goes off to you and your team for creating such amazing works of art that we can all enjoy!

Figured I'd let everyone in on the bump and spec maps I've compiled for this addon. Also included are texture files that will give the prototype paint the correct window frames and hardpoints. Just drag n' drop. (fresh paint textures omitted to save space, just copy the files over)

Quote Originally Posted by InDeepSchit View Post
    Figured I'd let everyone in on the bump and spec maps I've compiled for this addon. Also included are texture files that will give the prototype paint the correct window frames and hardpoints. Just drag n' drop. (fresh paint textures omitted to save space, just copy the files over)
    Awesome work. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by InDeepSchit View Post
    Ah, thank you very much; that's just awesome!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 2