FR B-24J Liberator WIP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FR B-24J Liberator WIP

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    That would be page 12 of the manual, item #7 (rear cockpit, left side, first bolt on the sheet metal behind canopy tubular frame, just above the canopy latch handle).
    Thanks Mike! I thought I went through the manual well enough, but I only did it meticulously for the single seater. Kinda glossed over the dual seater.

This plane is going to be a painter's dream!

yes endless painting possibilities

It looks very nice already, Mike!
    My paintbrushes are ready...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    This plane is going to be a painter's dream!
    Like Robin Williams noted in one of his stand up routines about getting rid of camouflage BDUs and replacing them with flamboyant clothing. "If you're going to fight, CLASH!"

Wow! Luv the B-24. Many thanks for taking it on Mike.

My fav US heavy, partly due to the fact that Jimmie Stewart flew it during the War.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post

Looking at this particular shot, Mike, you've perfectly replicated that rather curious convex curve along the top of the fuselage, from the front of the windscreen to the forward turret. To me, it's one of those things that define the shape of the B-24. Very well done !

Great work so far mike_cyul.
    Took these pics the other day of the Collings Foundation's "Witchcraft".

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1896.jpg   IMG_1853.jpg  
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

Members who have read this thread: 0